Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,203 members, 7,832,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? (636 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? by amuzi100: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2009
Hello ladies.Can you marry someone whose salary is lower than yours.Mind you,the guy in question is a university graduate.its just that he is underemployed at the moment,and underpayed.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? by tenry(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2009
No big deal there only that some ladies can be rude to the husband which i considered not normal.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? by ElRazur: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2009
The question is why do African men have a "I have to be bigger than you mentality"?

It ain't no big deal if the woman earns more. It is how solid and loving the relationship between them that matters. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Music Making And Creative People! / Help Me Solve This Riddle By Way Of Five W's / Hi Im A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.