Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Has Reconciled With Hubby & Moved Back Home, But ...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Has Reconciled With Hubby & Moved Back Home, But ...... (709 Views)

Wizkid And Shatta Wale Reconciled On Stage At Ghanameetsnaija / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Has Reconciled With Hubby & Moved Back Home, But ...... by thepinkcrystal: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu Has Reconciled With Hubby & Moved Back Home But Still Refers To Herself As “Miss”?
SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 in Celebrity,Nollywood Staff Writer

The marital discord that rocked the home of actress Toyin Aimakhu and her husband Adeniyi Johnson seems to have been resolved.

According to recent reports Toyin has reconciled with her actor hubby & moved back into their matrimonial home which is said to be located in the Ajah area of Lagos.

She is giving her husband another chance after he publicly admitted to flirting & sending dirty texts to other women & she caught him. He also apologized for his bad behaviour & appealed to his fans to plead with her on his behalf. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]

Aimakhu who took a break from social media yesterday during her marriage crisis made her return to Instagram yesterday when she posted a meme on her Instagram page that said,

I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all I’ve learnt my lessons.

View the Post:- http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/03/toyin-aimakhu-has-reconciled-with-hubby-moved-back-home-but-still-refers-to-herself-as-miss/
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has Reconciled With Hubby & Moved Back Home, But ...... by phrancys001(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thunder fire two of them with their yeyebrity stunt wey them dey form,you need to see this lady acting 100% fake naim she be even aba goods original pass her.

(1) (Reply)

Grenade Exploded In A Policeman’s Hand While Trying To Protect Children.(photo) / Governor Rochas Okorocha of IMO state Dancing to Tekno ( Dance) - / See The Hilarious Photo Of How Oau Students Celebrated Independence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.