Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money (11550 Views)

Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. / Business Partner Needed For Goat Business / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by hipinnacle: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Goat business is a life-time money making opportunity if you understand the nitty-gritty and value additions to goat farming. You are sure to fast becoming a merchant in goat rearing, breeding, shearing, milking, fattening and meat production.

A quicker assertion is that goat milk is richer in nutrients than cow milk.
It is easy to raise goats than cows, fish or poultry farming. This is a fact! It might interest you now as you might be thinking; I do see them around, why are the owners’ not making cool money with their goat produce. Yes, this might be true. Goat is one animal hat love to be roaming around in the neighborhood and their owners do allow free ranching and grazing most especially in the rural settings. With this free ranching, you are sure you can only make few naira or dollars with our goat farming.
Rather, goat farming become a money making machine if you turn it to business. Building a business model around your startup is the surest bet to making millions. When you understand this fundamental concept, you will make it in business most especially farming or agribusiness. Farming is cool and agribusiness is cooler but needs insight and foresight plus managerial skills to handle such business well.

How to start your own Goat Farming in Five Days with Little Capital

• Know and understand the goat breed you want to raise. I will advise you to shun the local ones and go for the hybrid goats because you are going into commercial goat farming venture and not a hobby.
• Fix your initial costs and budgets. The most important cost is the initial cost, other cost remains minimal. Your initial costing might include purchasing the goats housing (building shelter for the goats), fencing, security and vaccination.
• Plan your feeding system. This important. You must be crazy to feed well the goose that produce the golden eggs or else you will lose the goose and the eggs outrightly.
• Maintenance is key in this business. Securing your goats from theft is the hardest in goat farming but proper fencing and close monitoring, you can beat that vice. Cleanliness the good book says is next to godliness, therefore, cleaning their house is essential.
• Start with two at least. A male and a female of the same breed is appropriate to start with.
• Lay the solid foundation for your cash flow and income generation through multiple stream of income. Goat farming is a business that has multiple stream of income generation within it. They include meat production, milking, fattening, breeding, and skinning. You can make money with any or all of these in at least six months with the right breed and feeding.

Keep your finger crossed as I will dabble into the details of starting goat farming business in a juicer way than your next door neighbor and bade poverty final bye. The money making is not in rearing goats, the real cash is in the bye-products, processing and other value chains or additions of goats.

Before I talk to you next, you can order for your hybrid goats- male and female or any of the two @ www.agromerchant.com [url]marketplace[/url] to make your order of fast-producing goats. You are quite sure your goats will be supplied and delivered to you at your doorstep of farmyard. We don’t only sell to you, we also educate you and give you the right knowledge on how to make it big in goat farming business. Goat business is easy to start and grow rich. Order a disease free, a well vaccinated and hybrid goat at www.agromerchant.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by ultrazone(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Free sample
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by snowpe(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
am watching
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by noeloge82(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Upload the pics of ur Hybrid goats and tell us the reason its hybrid before refering us to ur site and making orders

Thank U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by henrixx(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Please if anyone needs a supplier of goat contact me. Quote me if interested. I supply goat
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by Raddie(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
@op
#go for the hybrid goats because you are going into commercial goat farming venture and not a hobby.

Now this in itself is something else.
hybrids right!
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by dnapstar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
henrixx:
Please if anyone needs a supplier of goat contact me. Quote me if interested. I supply goat
I need goats, what is the coSr and your location??
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by henrixx(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
dnapstar:

I need goats, what is the coSr and your location??
location - taraba
Cost - chat me up
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by restored2016(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
@ henrixx I thought you would have made the cost open so that other prospective buyer maybe interested.
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by ochiosa(m): 4:34am On Aug 15, 2016
[qThere in nothing like GOAT in that website. Yuote author=hipinnacle post=37633631]Goat business is a life-time money making opportunity if you understand the nitty-gritty and value additions to goat farming. You are sure to fast becoming a merchant in goat rearing, breeding, shearing, milking, fattening and meat production.

It is easy to raise goats than cows, fish or poultry farming. This is a fact! It might interest you now as you might be thinking; I do see them around, why are the owners’ not making cool money with their goat produce. Yes, this might be true. Goat is one animal hat love to be roaming around in the neighborhood and their owners do allow free ranching and grazing most especially in the rural settings. With this free ranching, you are sure you can only make few naira or dollars with our goat farming.
Rather, goat farming become a money making machine if you turn it to business. Building a business model around your startup is the surest bet to making millions. When you understand this fundamental concept, you will make it in business most especially farming or agribusiness. Farming is cool and agribusiness is cooler but needs insight and foresight plus managerial skills to handle such business well.

How to start your own Goat Farming in Five Days with Little Capital

• Know and understand the goat breed you want to raise. I will advise you to shun the local ones and go for the hybrid goats because you are going into commercial goat farming venture and not a hobby.
• Fix your initial costs and budgets. The most important cost is the initial cost, other cost remains minimal. Your initial costing might include purchasing the goats housing (building shelter for the goats), fencing, security and vaccination.
• Plan your feeding system. This important. You must be crazy to feed well the goose that produce the golden eggs or else you will lose the goose and the eggs outrightly.
• Maintenance is key in this business. Securing your goats from theft is the hardest in goat farming but proper fencing and close monitoring, you can beat that vice. Cleanliness the good book says is next to godliness, therefore, cleaning their house is essential.
• Start with two at least. A male and a female of the same breed is appropriate to start with.
• Lay the solid foundation for your cash flow and income generation through multiple stream of income. Goat farming is a business that has multiple stream of income generation within it. They include meat production, milking, fattening, breeding, and skinning. You can make money with any or all of these in at least six months with the right breed and feeding.

Keep your finger crossed as I will dabble into the details of starting goat farming business in a juicer way than your next door neighbor and bade poverty final bye. The money making is not in rearing goats, the real cash is in the bye-products, processing and other value chains or additions of goats.

Before I talk to you next, you can order for your hybrid goats- male and female or any of the two @ www.agromerchant.com [url]marketplace[/url] to make your order of fast-producing goats. You are quite sure your goats will be supplied and delivered to you at your doorstep of farmyard. We don’t only sell to you, we also educate you and give you the right knowledge on how to make it big in goat farming business. Goat business is easy to start and grow rich. Order a disease free, a well vaccinated and hybrid goat at www.agromerchant.com
[/quote]
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by henrixx(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2016
restored2016:
@ henrixx I thought you would have made the cost open so that other prospective buyer maybe interested.
brother Price varies depending on location(tp costs) and size..so I can't state specifically
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by jarmy: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
[b][/b]pictures please!
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by babytejiri(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
qqq[pkl;'

3 Likes

Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by Bose124: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Farming is officially the new cool.
If you are not in on it yet, you should definitely take five minutes to read this post.
It is no news that the farming community in Nigeria is populated by rural farmers who practice subsistence farming with insufficient resources, yet they make a significant contribution to our GDP and also provide the largest source of rural employment.

On the other end, we have a tremendous number of individuals and groups who are passionate about agriculture and are looking for avenues to explore this unharnessed potential of our economy.
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by gistcity(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Goat farming business plan
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by supergist1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Goat farming in Nigeria is very popular and common. The agriculture sector of Nigeria greatly contributing the total national income and economic growth. Goat meats are widely accepted and consumed round the globe, while the
http://www.supergist.com.ng/start-goat-farming-nigeria/
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by joeyreports: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Goat meat is always on demand, start a goat business.... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/goat-farming/
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by konews: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Read more on how you can start a goat farming business in Nigeria
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-start-goat-farming-in-nigeria-feasibility-study/
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by konews: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by paypalservice: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by paypalservice: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fiverr
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by paypalservice: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
P.P.S:
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by Owpen02: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Am an animal health practitioner. call me for any challenge on yh farm.
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by eyems: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Get a well written and detailed Goat farming business and start your Goat farming now
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by Moso(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Do you need a good space BUS to move your goods and services?
We offer an affordable transport service, from one location to another, within Lagos and it environment timely and reliable way.
Call us today : 08100896751
Re: Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money by eyems: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans To Review The Concession Of Silos In Nigeria / Is Anyone Into Stevia Farming? / Lagos To Establish Fish Center To Boost Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.