Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Logical Questions & Answers - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logical Questions & Answers (34669 Views)

Solve This Logical Brain Teaser / Brain Teaser..... Try This Logical Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logical Questions & Answers by emmotions: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2009
Logical Questions & Answers

Its good to have you here.

Lets have great fun together by testing our brain.

Here you'll find logical questions and answers.

If you have any logical question, you can post it here but make sure you have an answer to your question.

Once again, it's good you're here.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by emmotions: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2009
A man has a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage. He must cross a river with the two animals and the cabbage. There is a small rowing-boat, in which he can take only one thing with him at a time. If, however, the wolf and the goat are left alone, the wolf will eat the goat. If the goat and the cabbage are left alone, the goat will eat the cabbage. How can the man get across the river with the two animals and the cabbage?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by segunb(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
Am seriously loving this

@emmotions
Take the Goat, drop at d other side(Point B), come back(Pt A), take the Cabbage 2 d other side(Pt B) Drop it and come back with d Goat, Drop d goat at the Starting point A & take d Wolf to point B Drop, come back 2 take d Goat finally from point A 2 B. C'est finis
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by caniva(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Segun, yeah! U'r great, i luv dis & i want more.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by emmotions: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
Segun, you're right, watch out for more logical questions.

Meanwhile,

There are two solutions: First, the man takes the goat across, leaving the wolf with the cabbage. Then he goes back. Next, he takes the wolf across. Then the man goes back, taking the goat with him. After this, he takes the cabbage across. Then he goes back again, leaving the wolf with the cabbage. Finally, he takes the goat across. First, the man takes the goat across, leaving the wolf with the cabbage. Then he goes back. Next, he takes the cabbage across. Then the man goes back, taking the goat with him. After this, he takes the wolf across. Then he goes back again, leaving the wolf with the cabbage. Finally, he takes the goat across. .
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by emmotions: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
[size=14pt]The poor have it, the rich want it, but if you eat it you will die. What is this?[/size]
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
Nothing.The Poor have nothing and the rich want nothing and If U eat nothing U will surely die.

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2009
Na dem sabi jare! I no fit kill maself. . . Lol! grin
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by emmotions: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2009
General Gasslefield, accused of high treason, is sentenced
to death by the court-martial. He is allowed to make a
final statement, after which he will be shot if the statement
is false or will be hung if the statement is true. Gasslefield
makes his final statement and is released. What could
he have said?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by nich(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

he was dreaming!

emmotions:

General Gasslefield, accused of high treason, is sentenced
to death by the court-martial. He is allowed to make a
final statement, after which he will be shot if the statement
is false or will be hung if the statement is true. Gasslefield
makes his final statement and is released. What could
he have said?

He was found to be deaf and dumb.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by GeeCee(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2009
I hav an exact 3 ltr keg and another 5 ltr keg exact. With just these 2 kegs, i nid 2 get an exact 4 ltr water. Ao do i go about dis?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by GeeCee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
Any contribution pls?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Amigoz(f): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2009
Lemme try;

Fill up d 5litre keg nd pour into d 3litre, empty d 3litre nd fil with d remaining 2litres. Fil up d 5litre again nd pour d remaining 1litre into d 3litre keg, hence leavn u 4litres of water in d 5litres keg.

Is dat right?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by GeeCee(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
Helo Amigoz, your answer is correct.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Amigoz(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2009
Cheers GeeCee

@topic

A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by GeeCee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2009
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by biola44: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
He poisoned the punch, ?

Perhaps he didn't drink enough of it, ?

The poison was in the ice; the man drank the punch, and left before the ice melted and poisoned the punch.
He drank right before the punch started to become poisonous
Maybe he had a drink which cancels out the poison in the body
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
Amigoz:

@topic

A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?

the poison was in the ice cubes, so when he drank it the poison wasnt in the drink yet, by the time he left, the ice cube had melted and the poison finally was in the punch thus killing everyone else at the party.

SeanT21:

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

A COFFIN
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Are you good at math? Complete the last two in this sequence: 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4, 6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3, 11=?, 12=?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
SeanT21:

he was standing on the balcony and jumped from the OUTSIDE to the INSIDE
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
SeanT21:

Are you good at math? Complete the last two in this sequence: 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4, 6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3, 11=?, 12=?

that easy 11=6, 12=6
thats the number of letter in the number E+L+E+V+E+N =6 letters, T+W+E+L+V+E =6 letters
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ohhh, shit, I was busting my brains to figure that out.I am not good with math

A woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. Every morning she takes the elevator all the way down, and goes to work. In the evening, she gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in it she goes back to her floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Why?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2009
SeanT21:

Ohhh, shit,  I was busting my brains to figure that out.I am not good with math

A woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. Every morning she takes the elevator all the way down, and goes to work. In the evening, she gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in it she goes back to her floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Why?

that woman is too short to press the tenth floor button (she can only reach the 7th floor button) so when she comes back from work, she can only go directly home when someone else is in the elevator pressing the tenth floor button for her
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2009
U good ooo. wink
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2009
ok here is mine for you people:
what is the last missing letter?

W-I-T-L-M-_
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2009
the previous one might be too hard for you guys, ok here is a simpler one

what am i:
my first two are my last two and you are in the middle
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

ok here is mine for you people:
what is the last missing letter?

W-I-T-L-M-_

hmm, let me try. I have no idea.

MRbrownJAY:

the previous one might be too hard for you guys, ok here is a simpler one

what am i:
my first two are my last two and you are in the middle

CH-ur-CH.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2009
SeanT21:

hmm, let me try. I have no idea.

thats one out of two and you solved the easy one, LOL.
actually the first one IS the easy one:

what is the last missing letter:

W[/b]hat-[b]I[/b]s-[b]T[/b]he-[b]L[/b]ast-[b]M[/b]issing-[b]Letter
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2009
Haha~~I am not good with riddles.
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by Amigoz(f): 3:42am On Jul 19, 2009
Stephen was looking at a photo. Someone asked him, "Whose picture are you looking at?" He replied: "I don't have any brother or sister, but this man's father is my father's son." So, whose picture was Stephen looking at?
Re: Logical Questions & Answers by SeanT21(f): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2009
Amigoz:

Stephen was looking at a photo. Someone asked him, "Whose picture are you looking at?" He replied: "I don't have any brother or sister, but this man's father is my father's son." So, whose picture was Stephen looking at?

Himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face / Five Letters Word Game:use The Last Letter To Form A New Five Letters Word.... / Eye Test: What Number Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.