Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Christains,lets Pray For God Mercy On The Boko Haram- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains,lets Pray For God Mercy On The Boko Haram- (315 Views)

Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christains,lets Pray For God Mercy On The Boko Haram- by PRINCESSO2: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
PRAYER FOR OUR ENEMIES-Confirming our election Part 2

Since Lord Jesus wants us to pray for our enemies,then we should do so.Let us pray for Boko haram for God to touch their hearts and lead them to Christ,and lets us also do good to them.
Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
And the bible does say
Luke 6:47
Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
Luke 6:48
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
Luke 6:49
But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

(1) (Reply)

God: An Encourager / The Best You Could Ever Think Of / Come Experience God This Sunday At The FAITH TABERNACLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.