Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Start This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start This Business (816 Views)

Start This Online Business And Change Your Life / Please Advise Me Before I Start This Business / Start This Profittable Business With Whatever Budget You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start This Business by sse4u: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fellow Nlanders,

I present to you this business of selling knowledge known as Consulting.

It is not only the old people that can do consulting business, the young people too can do it with adequate training.

That training that you need to excel in consultancy business is what I want to unvail to you.

This training program is provided by a professional body free to every interested individual both online and class-based as chosen by the person.

It is a one month free program and you can do it anywhere you are in Nigeria online.

It will equip you will all necessary tool you need to succeed in Consultancy business.

This is just one of the services rendered by the professional body.

The professional body, IBA, also offer start-up capital for consultancy business for those interested in doing their internship program after completing the 1- month training on consultancy business.

text: CON, Full name, Age, E-mail, Qualification & phone number to 07033021957 to enlist you.

Register now.

whatsapp me for more info.

Minimum qualification is BSC/HND in any discipline.

Get trained free and start Consulting business NOW.

text: CON, Full name, Age, E-mail, Qualification & phone number to 07033021957 to get enlisted.
Re: Start This Business by ibnSalaudeen(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmm, sounds nice
Re: Start This Business by sse4u: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
yes.

register, if you have not done that already.
Re: Start This Business by sse4u: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls note that this program is NOT GLND as some people are insinuating.

thanks
Re: Start This Business by sse4u: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Apply now to join the next batch.

(1) (Reply)

Fola Adeola: Meet The Man Who May Likely Replace Emefiele As CBN Governor / Growing Business In Kwara State / After YouWin What's The Best Way To Obtain Funds For Business Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.