Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP (679 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / I Laugh When I Feel Pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by henry255: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
A couple days ago, the day after both oral and vaginal sex, i noticed a moderate red inflamation around the top of the shaft of my penis. This inflamation was slightly sore to touch, and itched a little. The day after, the swelling subsided, but the skin was still warm, still itched, sweet to scratch and splotches of peeling skin began appearing around the affected area. Those areas progressively became larger untill they encompassed a one inch thick ring around the tip of my shaft (but ended at the head). This peeling resembles the skin after a mild sunburn more than anything. I rubbed all the dead skin off (probably not as gently as i should have), and no other layers of skin seem to be peeling, but the area produced fluid and smells. After a warm bath, I will dry it up but it still comes out and reddish.
My boxers stain. I had to use tissue paper to tie it round but it will soak after a while.
This morning i woke up, and there is a slightly bleeding crack in the skin, similar to the type that appears on chapped lips.

Can someone tell me what this may be?
Re: This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by Elosky20: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
my guy run straight to hospital o
Re: This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by menix(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Guy u still dey ask queshion wen u ve contracted 'IBI'

All these 9ja infection bags hovering all over nigeria..

Each time conji starts this is the 1st thing that comes to mind 'disease bags all ova' blive mii, d conji runz....
Re: This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by ogeoflyf(f): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Instead of going to the hospital, u came online to be asking for help. Bros abeg which kind advice u one read actually undecided when u should have gone to d hospital from the onset.. orisirisi undecided
Re: This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obviously uve contracted an std. See d result of ur promiscuity.
Re: This Is Embarrasing Me...i Feel Pain. HELP by chymystique(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
its seems like you ve Candidiasis infection, Pls go see a Doctor tommorrow so you can be placed on meds immediately. #Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Watching P****graphy Can Do This To Your Brain. / The Best Meal Planning Website Coming To Nigeria Soon (read It) / Early Warning Signs/symptom Of A Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.