Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast (25833 Views)

Burning Sensation In My Penis And Pubic Area / What Causes Buzzing Sensation In Your Perineum? / Do You Have Pain, Tenderness And Lumps In Your Breasts, More Before The Periods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Joelsblog(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Breast pain: 8 common causes of pain in the Breast ,So Today on Health Matters we will be discussing on the causes of pain in the breast, some african stereotypes claim it has something to do with Ageing, actually it doesn’t and that is why we are going to be Educating you on 8 Common causes of Pain in the Breast, I am sure you want to know, so read on.

First I will have to clear the Air caused by this stereotype, “ Pain in the Breast is sometimes as a result of old age”, No.. I repeat No, Breast pain has never Ever occurred in a woman as a result of old Age! Many Women from around the world have reported case of having pain in the breast also known as Mastalgia in different Medical institutions, please note that Pain in the Breast can occur before and after Menopause, however it’s common among young women during menstruation or should i say menstrual period.

Medical research has it that nearly 70% of Women report Pain in the Breast while the remaining 30% require medical attention (treatment),kindly note that the severity and Location of pain in the breast can vary, some women may experience it on the left breast, some in the right. in most cases it occurs on both sides of Breast and under Arm, The range of pain in the breast varies from Tenderness, hard, burning sensations to sharp or tightening of Tissues inside the breast.

Note: Hormonal Changes like menstruation,pregnancy, lactation and Menopause

Breast Pain: 8 Common causes of Pain in the Breast.

The fellow in are 8 Common causes of Pain in the Breast.

1. Breast Surgery

Its important you should know that undergoing breast surgery can lead to pain in the breast.
This is because the breast tissues can be scarred in the process thereby leading to pain in the breast, in most cases its severe.

2. Costochonditis

Costochonditis is a kind of arthritis that occurs in the region where the breastbone and the rib connect. The excruciating pain from this condition can be mistaken as an actual breast Pain due to its occurrence in the breast region, this form of arthritis is usually common among old women from 45 and Above, it is also quiet common among people with poor standing postures.

3. Fibrocystic Changes in The Breast
Women who are premenopausal and those undergoing postmenopausal hormone treatment may start developing lumpy, tender swollen breast as a result of buildup fluid.

This harmless condition of the breast is called Fibrocystic and its one of the factors contributing to pain in the breast.

4. Improperly fitted bra (poorly worn Bra)

Women who take their time to wear their Bra and wear it properly stand a chance to escape pain in the breast, an improperly fitted or poorly worn bra can cause Breast pain.

5. Mastitis

Mastitis is usually common among Lactating mothers and it is a result of an infection in the breast due to clogged up milk duct. However it is not a condition that applies only to breast feeding mothers.

Fever, Headache, Tiredness coupled with breast changes, E.g Warmth, Redness, swelling of the breast and severe pain are possible symptoms of Mastitis.

6. Overdosage or Too Much Medications.
Self treatment (drug abuse) can lead to Overdosage. Overdosage and too much medications can lead to Breast pain.

Below are Medications that can contribute to pain in the breast
Mathyldopa (Aldomet)
Infertility treatments
Spironolacton (Aldactone)
Chlopromazine
Deuretics
Selective Serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Anadrol
Digitalis Preparations
Oral Hormonal Contraceptives
Postmenopausal estrogen and progesterone preparations
Antidepressants
People with Breast pain should endeavor to pay their doctor a visit to know if Medication taking against breast Pain has taken effect.

7. Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer as it is do not cause pain in the breast, Inflammatory breasts and turmours encourage severe pain in the breast.

Young Women especially pregnant or breast feeding mothers should contact their doctor when they experience.

A lump in the breast
Pain or Lump that is not resolved following a period
Nipple discharge,bloody clear or otherwise
Breast pain without a known cause or pain that does not disappear.
Symptoms consistent with a breast infection E G Pus, Fever

8. Breast Cyst
God created women with different breast size, however some women tend to develop breast pain when they develop milk duct in the breast or different gland changes can lead to Breast cyst .
Breast Cyst can be identified as a fluid filled sac, it’s usually tender and firm in some women, it may or may not cause pain, it enlarges in the breast as time goes on and slowly disappears one’s Menopause is reached in most women.

We really hope you learnt a lot from our topic, Breast pain: 8 common causes of pain in the Breast on JoelsBlog Health Matters,kindly drop your comments and share till it gets to the right audience.

WRITTEN BY JOELSBLOG MEDIA, DO NOT COPY THIS ARTICLE WITHOUT PERMISSION

https://joelsblog.com.ng/breast-pain-8-common-causes-of-pain-in-the-breast/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by WunderGist: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice write up

Finally FTC grin grin grin grin

I dedicated my FTC Award to the last person that will comment on this post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Bamz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Very enlightening article. It's essential for ladies to be conscious of their bodies.
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by EngtTemmy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
what about during a girls period.
my girlfriend says her boobs get a bit tender and painful during her period
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Crankshaft: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
no.9. Too much squeezing and $ucking. The lecturers can confirm this

2 Likes

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Naturalobserver(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is sucking of breast a remedy for any of the above?

1 Like

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Narldon: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018

7 Likes

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by bluelaptop: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Naso
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by MhizzAJ(f): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alright
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Joelsblog(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by echelons(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
9. Post Conjugal pain. grin
This is the pain that is caused mostly after sex especially with a guy that squeezed the life out of the breast.
The remedy is to find someone to suck it off...maybe undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by jaymejate: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just Tell Them Say Cancer. No De Do Corner Corner. This Can Be Prevented By Sucking And Sucking.

Thanks
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by trouper9(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
too much of pressing can lead to it
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Benblaq(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
PEOPLE GET PROBLEM ...THANK GOD MY FAMILY IS SAFE

1 Like

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Joelsblog(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
hiroz:

It isn't a thing of worry... Because it disappears after menstruation, but if she continues to feel pain... Let her see her doctor ASAP
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by MavisChikah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wow.. This is so insightful
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by wwwtortoise(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
I just came to see pictures of breasts in different sizes.

Who is with me?
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
hiroz:
Yea this is true. Same thing happens to me when my period comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who will help me squeeze my breast, make I know whether I will feel d pain, tenderness and burning sensation? grin grin
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by uuzba(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Are we all females?
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by echelons(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Who will help me squeeze my breast, make I know whether I will feel d pain, tenderness and burning sensation? grin grin

Where are you again? undecided
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Stevengerd(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
The way some guys handle breast ehn... Imagine rasaki strong hand on any gals bwest even cancer go run
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Stevengerd(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Wetin u deh find go sokoto, wa lapo so koto... Infact surrender the bwest to me make i press am like throttle.. u gon love it, when am done.
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
9. Pimples on the breast
10. When you too use the breast as a pleasuring center for your man's dic k
11. Too much of exposure of the breast
12. Too much of sucking from different guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:

Sister; ME!

1 Like

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stevengerd:
The way some guys handle breast ehn... Imagine rasaki strong hand on any gals bwest even cancer go run

Stop cracking my ribs. Please
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Nutase: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Josephjnr(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmmm! Good one. Now that I know,let me" check the other room and see if my wife is all wife"
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by visijo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians a d breast.. Lol
Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by Floryangel8: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
How come we have more men on this trend men and nono lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast by rezzy: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) / Health Tips For The Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.