Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? (8642 Views)

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Infinix Note 2 (2gb, 4g Lte) Now Available At Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2015
no be small hot cake.
Cerebrum:

You dulled it na.. the camon is hot cake of the season grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by sats: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Kimiko:
is it that unbelievable?
its believable
i believe
for those who believe the hype

e ma koje rush rush bi indomie / make una dey rush buy am like indomie
hahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahaha, this is funny

JanethEze:
LOL how does she write like a male

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is quite sexist. So women can't sound like this.

zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kimiko:
no be small hot cake.

At all mehn!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
This is quite sexist. So women can't sound like this.
i am inclined to agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2015
well, to each his/her own.
sats:

its believable
i believe
for those who believe the hype

e ma koje rush rush bi indomie / make una dey rush buy am like indomie
hahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by sats: 5:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Kimiko:
well, to each his/her own.
you are a tecno fan?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
on top wetin
BenKafor:
Na WA for you o

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
wow ok
emzila:

how do u mean? Micro Station is also selling the phone.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2015
i am a fan of affordable technology.
sats:

you are a tecno fan?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by d18thday: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
There is a masculine approach to your writing cause ladies don't have such splendid sense of humour. What gave your sex away though was when you said, "oshey dear". Guys don't generally say that (dont know why although there are few exceptions) and I'm guessing this isn't one of them, so I checked again and the writung still resonated a masculine vibe. So, u don see the phone buy?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by d18thday: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
...pls lemme know when you do smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android / MTN Resolves Nigeria Dividend Issue, Pays $53 Million / Gionee Released Another Smartphone:gpad G2!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.