Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! (859 Views)

Let Me Rate/review Your App! / Want To Create A Music Playlist Using PHP, Ideas Pls / Need Dope Ideas To Create A Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! by liveyourlife: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good folks of Nairaland. I have these super interesting ideas both of which seem cool and I am in a strait on which on me to pursue.

I know people will normally advise not to share an idea but in reality after my life as an entrepreneur, I have fully come to the realisation that its execution that matters. so you might come here with an intention of stealing ideas but quote me - it will never work for you. Trust me it has happened to me severally.

Also, not vetting these ideas will result in non of them being built so what the heck!
let me shoot.

1. this one is the first and most visible in my mind. An email for students. Generally, it will be a student focused email server like gmail, for connecting teachers and their students/parents especially primary and secondary. Imagine as a teacher being able to at the end of the the parents of the child an email updating the parent of the activity of the child/ward. This could be done weekly or daily.

Also, in the secondary level, imagine a teacher always being in contact with their student, sending interesting course materials he/she just found on the web or new assignments or impromptu course work.

This system can be implemented with another kind of app maybe a social netty but email seems the simplest and most obvious now.

2. A new unified Inbox for those things that matter in your life!

You see, I generally visit my inbox to read something new from sites I subscribed to. Then, when I get to my inbox, I now have to dig through all these crap to get to the real gems. Imagine your email not a crap-fit-all but as a learning inbox. I will like to give people that.

It will be like a Feedly.com for email newsletters that wants to help you learn everyday from your educative newsletters, free from ads., spam and social notifications.

If you know http://feedly.com, u will know its a huge site that let's you subscribe to RSS feeds from blogs and websites. I want to do the same thing for email newsletters. At least the ones that are educative.

Yeah. I know. Email right? But email its got to be. Kindly leave your suggestions. And don't be shy to tell me its all crap. You will save me from a year or months of sorrow. :-)
Re: Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! by whitecloth: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
its not a scrap sir. Go ahead, the sky is your limit. I personally welcome the ideas.
Re: Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! by liveyourlife: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
whitecloth:
its not a scrap sir.
Go ahead, the sky is your limit.
I personally welcome the ideas.

Yeah thanks. which one do you find more interesting and will definitely use?
Re: Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! by fattbabakay(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well Der is nothing special bou d ideas though...but if u can stay consistent , u will probably move mountains...
Re: Pls Help Me Rate These Ideas! by liveyourlife: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
Well Der is nothing special bou d ideas though...but if u can stay consistent , u will probably move mountains...

OK.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Python & Django **For a Fee** / Enrol For A Complete Website Design Course At EMTECH In Lagos CALL:08143233341 / Does Anyone Program In C Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.