Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Let Me Rate/review Your App! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Me Rate/review Your App! (1715 Views)

Please Help Me Rate My React School Website / 9 Things You Need To Do To Make Your App Stand-out / Create And Upload Your App On Play Store !!!(CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Rate/review Your App! by BackSS: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2017
So, really, I've gotten pretty sick and tired of seeing poorly developed mobile apps by some of us down here in Nigeria and I feel maybe it's about time we upped our standards. Maybe we're like this because nobody tells some of us that our apps suck and we don't really have a great review/ratings culture here. So I'm going to start it as a personal service, right here on Nairaland and my blog. Here's how it works:

1) You drop a link to where your app can be downloaded from (play store/app store/your blog etc.)
2) I download, install and play around with the app for a bit
3) I give my review and rating

Here are the parameters your app will be rated on:
1) The logo (because it's pretty much the easiest thing your app can be identified by)
2) The name
3) The UI design (the appearance for those who aren't too sure of what I meant by that)
4) The UX (the user experience which includes stuff like the app's functionality, how easy it is to use the app, how well the app runs etc.)

Now the terms for you simply are that
1) It has to be your app or an app designed by someone you know
2) The designer has to be Nigerian or the app is designed for Nigerians
3) All reviews and rating would be made public here and on my blog (so if you're not too confident about your app, you might want to hold off on submitting it for a review)
4) Top rated apps get posted as recommended apps in which case the app developer should please be available for an e-interview for the blog

So that's it! Any modifications/reviews to it will be posted subsequently and this OP edited accordingly. So let's have it guys!
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by Kod3007(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by bot101(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by chukstem: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by glaber: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm working on my app, in two weeks time Gods willing, I'll drop the link. Currently burning candle at both ends
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by Lucrocashishere: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Let Me Rate/review Your App! by socialmedia012: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..www.gowebtex.com

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Start A New Project That Can Assist In The 2019 Election / I Want To Learn Data Visualization / I Just Launched A Website Like Nairaland For African Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.