Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Want To Be A Presenter - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Want To Be A Presenter (1886 Views)

E! News Presenter Marc Malkin Marries His Partner, Fabian Fuentes / Nigerian Idol Finalist, Zoe Chinaka Turns Tv/radio Presenter/new Photos / Journalist And TV Presenter Adaure Achumba Launches Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Presenter by hamrad(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
want to be a presenter
i want you to tell me how i can be a radio and television presenter with respect. i will like to see your view to this issue thank you
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Topic.
4 screamin outa lad, who stops u hamrad frm bein what u wish? Go look 4 a presentin job somewhere . And xcept any nl is wilin to help hence d reason 4 dis thread.
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by ElRazur: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2009
I dunno what the courses are in Nigeria. You may need to have a solid degree, maybe something in Mass communication? Or better still, a degree that allows you to work across the field. Most of Tv presenter "learn the art of presenting" without studying much of it during their time in uni.

Make a tape of yourself presenting something and send it to the Tv stations with your C.V may be an idea. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
i hope that works for the poster.
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by Winnergal(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
brein:

@Topic.
4 screamin outa lad, who stops u hamrad frm bein what u wish? Go look 4 a presentin job somewhere . And xcept any nl is wilin to help hence d reason 4 dis thread.

BREIN!!!
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by blackweaver(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2009
why do you want to be a presenter? for how long have you wanted to be a presenter?
what have you done so far to bring you towards that goal of being a presenter?
these are some questions you may want to answer for yourself (and for us too so
that we can help)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by mingxing(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2009
wow.cant believe some1 is tinkin exactly lyk me, wantin 2 b presenta/radio personality.wen i served,i workd in obs n hosted 2 shows n i did a gr8 job.since den,i fel in luv wit d media even tho i majored in biochem, dnt ve a job yet, usin my degree n nw am tinkin of venturin into showbiz, dat also takes courage which am tryin 2 musta cos no 1 wnts 2 b rejected, i fl u hamrad
Re: I Want To Be A Presenter by kcee1: 7:50pm On May 14, 2009
may God bless and help u out.
pls i want a link to a song OMOTOLE BY IB DOT.K
u are there already.
may God help u to achieve your goal
thx

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste, Maheeda Shows Off Curves / Black Woman Currently Holds World Record For Longest Hair! / Mavin Concert Tickets Costs Just N499, "Access Mavin Concert" - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.