Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album (1889 Views)

SAD NEWS: Kennis Music Boss, Kenny Ogungbe Loses Mum / I’m Not Worried About Kenny’s Female Fans —wife / Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by pappykay1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Yeah, you read me right. The CEO of Kennis Music and Primetime Africa, Mr Kenny Ogungbe is releasing his own music album. The music mogul featured in Eedris Abdulkareem’s Calabar Girl song and did a verse on Goldie’s yet-to-be-released album. His own album will be out before the end of the year.
so watch out kennies album

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by dominique(f): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
na him sabi, he kuku get enough cash to release an album no one will buy.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by wales(m): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2011
Na evrytin he wan do,he no say he don old.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by kenny33: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
we are waiting for the release ha
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
kenny33:

we are waiting for the release ha

speak for yourself man.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by hollandis(f): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2011
This old papa no know say em be agbaya ,agbalagbi?na who go buy em album.With the head wey be like fowl wey just lay egg
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album by Vindy: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
I hav nevr eva likd tat guy. I lik D1

(1) (Reply)

31 Year Old Woman Sues Her Husband For Ejaculatin*g On Her Face. / Oganla Fuji, Pasuma In Manslaughter Mess / What Is The Sweetest Thing In Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.