Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever (12689 Views)

How To Cure Apollo / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by teetee2(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
Please i want to be cured of this wicked asthma. I am tired of taking these oyinbo drugs, they are making me loose my beauty, strength, emaciating and causing limitation to my goals. Thank u all for your advices
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by Rehana2: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
Hi

I have asthma too and used to control it with inhalers that prevent and ease the condition. As you say their are long term side effects. I was cured by some medicine sent from Nigeria, it was like tree bark that I had to soak and then drink the liquid, it had a warming effect, and as the weeks went by it really eased my condition to the point that I have given up the western drugs. I wish there was more research done into the herbal/natural cures. It worked for me, I hope you can track this medicine down, I wish I knew iits name. Also there is a school of thought that teaches breathing exercises which can help and if there are no medicines around, I always found as a child that steam always help open up the airways in an asthma attack and being near the sea shore with the sea breeze eased my condition. I hope you find the medicine, best wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by arisah: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2009
One good way to naturally cure ASTHMA is to : (1) Get a bunch of unriped plantain,(2) Slice these unripe plantain,(3) get a 20 litre gallon,(3) put the sliced unripe plantain inside the gallon,(4) fill the gallon of sliced unripe plantain with water,(4) Leave to ferment till the following day, (5) get a Ragolis bottle of Honey,(6)after the unripe plantain must have fermented,(7) remove the unripe plantain particles from the gallon and filter the fermented mixture,(cool pure the Honey into the fermented mixture and shake the gallon get a more better mixture.Prescription: Take a glass of this mixture three times a day consistently for Three months and you shall give a testimony.
Secondly,you can buy herbal supplements for ASTHMA like: Biogetica Asthma Optimal-Kit (www.biogetica.com/Asthma).The kit contains:C10 Asthma Formula: is designed to work on the entire Being and balance its reactions to the internal and external stimuli that lead to Asthma. It is immunomodulatory and harmonizing in nature.*

T26 Lung liquescence: It improves blood flow and circulation in the lungs and thus, helps tissue perfusion and oxygenation.* This reduces the distress during an asthmatic attack and the residual effects of a breathlessness attack, which leaves the patient totally weak and debilitated.*

T31 Allergy liquescence: This product works on tautopathic principles and uses histamine in potentized form to reduce the excess histamine secretion, which is common in all allergic reactions.*

HPD Pneumo: This product consists of ingredients that reduce the tendency for allergic responses in the lungs, help to oxygenate the tissues better by enhanced alveolar activity, and help to alleviate breathlessness to a great extent.*

Other herbs are:

Flaxseed
Preliminary research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids (including flaxseeds) may decrease inflammation and improve lung function in adults with asthma.

French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster)

A 2002 review of studies on a standardized extract from French maritime Pine Bark suggests that the extract may reduce symptoms and improve lung function in people with asthma.

Lobelia (Lobelia inflata)

Lobelia has a long history of use. It is considered an effective expectorant, meaning that it helps clear mucus from the respiratory tract. Although there are few thorough studies on the safety and effectiveness of lobelia, some herbalists today incorporate lobelia into a comprehensive treatment plan for asthma. Lobelia is a potentially toxic herb, but is considered relatively safe when used in combination with other herbs that affect the respiratory system. Lobelia use should only be considered with the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner.

Herbalists may select from the following herbs that have been used traditionally to treat asthma:

Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea)
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)

Also, aloe (Aloe vera) is under investigation for its possible use in helping to treat asthma.
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by teetee2(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
Thx so much for your response.

Rehana2, pls can u help me get the name of those herbs you used that worked for you. I stay in Nigeria, it will be easier for me to look round and get them. Thanks
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by ceysaga: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
@arisah, thats a nice one. Hope anyone out there that tries it gets heald.
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by stayhelthy: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma

Dear Friend,

Yes. You can be relief of your asthma in a natural way. If you have access to drinking natural water, your asthma problem will be a past tense affair.

Visit: www.watercure.com This website is saying the effect of drinking natural way. So for more info about getting natural water send email to askmebenow@gmail.com

Getting started, drinking natural water/life supporting water, and the asthma will be a past tense.
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by selingel: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2011
More contributions pls.
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by gynny(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Symptoms of asthma vary in people. You can get infrequent asthma attacks and the symptoms sometimes, like during exercise. The symptoms of asthma can also come all the time. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-asthma-asthma-medicine/
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by snosoar: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by beatz5(f): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2018
teetee2:
Please i want to be cured of this wicked asthma. I am tired of taking these oyinbo drugs, they are making me loose my beauty, strength, emaciating and causing limitation to my goals. Thank u all for your advices
Hy dear am sorry about the fact that ur health is not stable
I health educate people about health issues and also help them manage themselves with scientific based practices
08169836958 is the no to call or what's app
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by snosoar: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
When scientific evidences back a folklore medicine claim as seen in black seed (Nigella sativa), I wonder why one can't confirm the truth of such in this information age, and thereby avail himself of a much more safe, effective, cheap, and sustainable solution that in fact goes beyond solving just a known health challenge, to improving one's health generally, and securing one away from the innumerable health threats plaguing our modern age.

Meanwhile, a very sound health is generally needed for a better chance at great mental and physical activity, and reproduction ability for both sexes.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by ebako1: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
ISN'T IT TIME YOU TELL YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY in the BATTLE AGAINST ASTHMA?

Imagine never having to be embarrassed about Traumas.
Imagine never having to endure the Pale, Sweaty Skin.
Imagine no longer experiencing Unusual Tiredness or Restlessness.
Imagine no longer having to waste money and time on solutions that don't work.
Imagine no longer having to wear many chest clothes
Imagine no more embarrassing visits to the doctor.
Imagine being able to actually enjoy life and the games and outings that you want.

Imagine never using your relief inhaler again,and Imagine using "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" to get rid of your asthma.
Try Betafil today and say goodbye to asthma attack forever. Order yours today.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by ebako1: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
TIRED OF STRUGGLING WITH ASTHMA?

If you are fed up and tired of struggling with Asthma and symptoms like Chest Tightness, Migrain and Shortness of breath , then you need to do something about it.

You should not allow this to control and dictate your life. You need to take a stand against it and you need to start doing that today.

Why is Asthma so common? Because people don’t know how to treat, prevent, and avoid them NATURALLY.

FACT: 77% of all Those treating Asthma with Pharmaceutical Drugs suffer from reccurrence within months.(Source: Melbourne Health Centre)

That is why We introduce BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP which is made from carefully selected herbal extracts to help fight asthma, and CURE ASTHMA PERMANENTLY.

Getting Rid of Asthma is All About Restoring Happiness In Your Entire Life & Health In Your Body!

Get Betafil syrup today and say goodbye to asthma attack and live a healthier life. Place your order now.

Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Are There Native Ways To Cure Asthma Forever by Ebakoultimate: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment to cure Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 11 2020 In Nigeria - (969 Tested) / COVID-19: FG To Spend $8 Each On Vaccine For 144 Million People / Scar Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.