Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

This Is How I Buy My Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is How I Buy My Properties (732 Views)

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income / Please Rate My Properties Review Site(please Give Your Opinions) / My Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Buy My Properties by Goodlife2020: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2015
I buy my properties by making the seller act like the bank.
. Mortgage banks would ask you to take their property for 50-years and pay back at the end of the tenure. Most Nigerians(especially agents) don't sell their properties faster because want the money NOW!! In reality, it shouldn't be so, especially if there are several problems the property owner is facing. Most agents don't care about the expenditures(and other property-related problems) the owner is facing because they want a quick commission.
I understand.
That's why, sometimes, I pay the agents first. I would not recommend people to buy properties or any investment this way because it's very risky. I repeat, buying to pay back in 5 years is the riskiest move I have ever made in my life, but it's a sure way to :
. 1.Avoid the bank
2. Free up the seller with his problems with a guarantee to pay back in full 5 years later.
. 3. Generate easy sales for agents. Most properties remain in the market for 10 years or more. A 5-years guarantee at a good price is better than a 10-year disaster because you will eventually be desperate to sell the property at a discount. Maybe 50% discount or more.
. 4. Again, the guarantee to pay in 5 years
. 5. The more a property remain in the market, but faster it gets old. In 10 years, the building becomes old-school.
. 6. Make it easier for me to buy
. I also buy almost all my investments this way,(including my cars,trailers, commodities, etc), and I can confess here that I hardly sleep at night, but it surely keeps me away from the bank and helps me and the seller(or agents) make a deal. We both win. If it's not a win-win deal, I don't do it!!
. Readers what do you think?
Re: This Is How I Buy My Properties by Goodlife2020: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
For those that have something to sell,things like Properties, cars, gold, silver, etc you can reach me through my email, goodlifeumoren2020@gmail.com
. Or call or Whatsapp me on
. zero eight one zero one five one two seven five eight
I may not be able to buy most of what is available for sale, I have created a Whatsapp group(Deal 5 group) that helps people buy and sell the above-mentioned things in a 5-years transaction plan.

(1) (Reply)

Ileya Distress Sales***plots Of Land Ajah Axis At Very Affordable Rates*** / Land For Sale With Cofo / What Is Best Investment For Returns On A 680sqm Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.