Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead (14993 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) / Missing Girl Updates: Cynthia Udoka Osokogu Was Killed By Her Facebook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by icingbaby(f): 5:16am On Nov 28, 2005
oh my God this is so sad, she is so young and beautiful. may her soul R. I. P. cry cry cry cry
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by TOYOSI20(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2008
Sad. . . . I heard the story when it was out then. . . . . . . sad

Too bad, . . . . . .Best wishes to her friends and family. . . . . , . sad
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by lucabrasi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2008
while its a very sad occurence and may GOD give her eternal rest, and seeing as we dont have a ready made solution to this barbaric acts ill advice nigerian girls abroad to stick with their own,things of these nature happen to black/nigerian girls who have totally immersed themselves with white culture,friends environment e.t.c
i have not seen any situation where an african/nigerian girl with nigerian friends and atmosphere in this kind of situation,its sad but true white people are unstable mentally and can snap and do anything at any time
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by blackspade(m): 5:11am On Oct 23, 2008
This is so sad, and what makes it worse is this girl was doing something productive with her life, and never got the chance to live out her full potential. My prayers are with her family, and everyone effected by this. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
May she rest in peace! tongue
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
May her soul rest in peace! cry
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by chillbabe(f): 4:50am On Nov 24, 2009
@lucabrasi it is folks with ure way of thinking makes this world difficult to live. It's disgusting what u wrote in ure post. Things like this happen in Nigeria asswell. Ure a racist and that a bad thing. @ topic may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Missing Girl Olamide Adeyooye found dead by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Watching this murder story on tv now and it brings back sad memories. RIP olamide!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi Criminals Ready To Farm After Swearing With Quran & Repenting. (photos) / Court Detains A 54-Year-Old Man For Raping A 6-Year-Old Orphan In A Church / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.