Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! (1338 Views)

I Got Free 50gig, What Can I Downloadin 7days Of Its Expiration / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! by iamweird: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
It appears MTN Nigeria is in the giving mood as they have been lavishing customers with various freebies for some weeks now. I personally don’t take interest in these things because I have always had the belief that anything coming from them is in the ratio of 10:90 (10 for the customers and 90 for them). But this appears to have changed in recent times as they have continually dished out mouth watering freebies to customers though to selected lucky lines.
I once heard a woman say she was given N36, 000 to make calls for 7 days. I just laughed and said MTN will be MTN. Even if you decide to sing all Nigerian songs while calling someone, it will be difficult to exhaust that. Then my two brothers also got it! That now got me interested..LOL Who doesn’t like freebies biko? Anyways, I wasn’t among the chosen ones. smiley
Now they are doing another one but the offers are different — calls or browsing. Just dial *142# and follow the instructions.
You are likely to be presented with two options for either making calls or browsing. I got the offer for making calls and I chose the second one which is to pay N150 to call MTN numbers unlimited for 7 days. hmmmm… somebody’s ear will go on fire!
So I selected option 2 and the next message I got after activation read – Hello, you can now call MTN to MTN numbers for as long as you like. N150 access fee has been deducted from your account. Offer valid for 7 days.
So I have to stop here. Time to make calls. #winks.

via: http://alaowerri.com/mtn-is-giving-unlimited-calls-to-customers-for-7-days-see-how-to-get-it/
Re: Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! by Greyworld: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Mne was #10.00 ten naira.
Re: Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! by Holyfield1(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
mine was 40 naira
Re: Am Not A Fan Of Cheats But I Just Got Free Calls To MTN Lines For 7days! by tushd(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
mine was 40 naira
how did you go about it

(1) (Reply)

Glo Boosts Data Usage On Nigerian Campuses With Campus Booster / Infinix Unveils The Zero 3 — See The Full Specs! / [collection] Download Galaxy S8 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.