Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) (1320 Views)

Exposing Umi/umidigi Company B E W A R E By Techutopia / Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Please has anyone used the Umi max? Can you give a review, based on performance, battery, and camera? Thinking of getting the device, but I need to make a guided decision. I need to be sure of real life performance, not just paper spec.

Short description:

5.5" Inch UMI Max IPS FHD Display 4G Smart phone

Android 6.0 MTK Helio P10(MT6755M) Octa-Core 1.8GHz Mobile phone

Dual SIM Dual Standby

3GB RAM + 16 GB ROM

13.0MP Back Camera

Fingerprint Scanner

4000mAh Battery

/OTG/Wifi/Bluetooth

Features: *.Android 6.0 with MT Helio P10(MT6755M) Octa-Core 1.8GHz 3GB RAM + 16 GB ROM, ultra high CPU and memory configuration, which is helpful for smoothly playing games and fluently watching movies.*.Support 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz*.Support 3G Network: WCDMA 850/900/1900 MHz*.Support 4G Network: LTE FDD 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz*.Dual SIM dual standby,supports two micro sim cards or 1 micro sim card and1 SD card*.5.5 inch SHARP LTPS (2.5D Arc) screen, with 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD resolution, which is made of the third generation of Corning Gorilla Glass. Clear and high-quality images will provide vivid and ultimate visual experience.*.13.0 MP Panasonic back camera with dual flashlight, support 0.5S to launch, 0.3S to focus and zero shutter lag, you can record every spontaneous moment quickly and accurately.*.5.0MP GalaxyCore GC5005 front camera,support face beauty mode, makes your selfies more distinctive.*.Support OTG function, data transferring is becoming more and more convenient. OTG used in a variety of connection between different devices for data exchanging by OTG USB cable. It can exchange information between digital cameras, camcorders, printers, keyboards and so on.*.Supports Android navigation, built-in GPS navigation, makes the positioning swiftly and accurately.*.With 4000mAh high-capacity battery,it support battery saving mode and quick charging,which gives you more time to talk,play and watch.*.Using The Second Generation Microrray 3D fingerprint sensor with 360 degree recognition, you can not only unlock your phone in less than 0.3S,but can also take photos by using fingerprint. yon can regain a safe and secure personal space.*.With AW8738 Hi-Fi system, you can enjoy music with clear vocals and deeper bass and defined pitches.

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by peterjero(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
My brother if you can buy it buy 2 and contact me for payment. Umi, ulefone, elephone, xiaomi, cubot etc these guys are bad ass. They make good phones.

2 Likes

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by Ebubemg(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Guy, am using Umi Rome and this is one of the worst phones i have ever used, Notting go make me use Umi products again, go their forum make u see complaints from battery to GPS to poor camera to WiFi to screen touch to no update to poor 4g to over heating (u fit use am fray egg) the problems are endless, i will advise you to read reviews about the phone in there forum before you think of buying.

2 Likes

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by Ebubemg(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by Kurupt01: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ebubemg:
Guy, am using Umi Rome and this is one of the worst phones i have ever used, Notting go make me use Umi products again, go their forum make u see complaints from battery to GPS to poor camera to WiFi to screen touch to no update to poor 4g to over heating (u fit use am fray egg) the problems are endless, i will advise you to read reviews about the phone in there forum before you think of buying.

You're right Umi Rome is their worst phone yet however that doesn't mean the Umi Max will suffer the same fate .

1 Like

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by sheddy03: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
peterjero:
My brother if you can buy it buy 2 and contact me for payment. Umi, ulefone, elephone, xiaomi, cubot etc these guys are bad ass. They make good phones.
wallai u talk am correct.

1 Like

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by KuliMart: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ nonny400

Paper spec doesn't translate to real life performance. Look elsewhere, check Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco and Lenovo and Zuk etc.

1 Like

Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
peterjero:

I just want to be sure of the camera and other things. You know it's not a company found in Nigeria, so no carlcare and parts will have to be shipped in.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ebubemg:

I appreciate bro. But Rome is an old device, and I hope Max is better.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
KuliMart:
@ nonny400

Paper spec doesn't translate to real life performance. Look elsewhere, check Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco and Lenovo and Zuk etc.

Do they have similar phone and similar price to umi max? If yes, please recommend.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by Ebubemg(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonny400:

I appreciate bro. But Rome is an old device, and I hope Max is better.
that is why i said you should read comments from that forum before you think of buying , just be careful sha
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by KuliMart: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonny400:

Do they have similar phone and similar price to umi max? If yes, please recommend.

Visit kulimart dot com and make a choice.

Check for Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
KuliMart:

Visit kulimart dot com and make a choice.

Check for Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.

Lol. It's almost double the price. Thanks tho.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by nonny400(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ebubemg:
that is why i said you should read comments from that forum before you think of buying , just be careful sha

Lemme do that.
Re: Android Users Come In Please (umi Max) by Kruthika: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Hey Buddies.. A new mobile Panasonic P55 Max launched in India for sale with 5,000mAh battery. https://www.sitaphal.com/mobile/panasonic-p55-max-price-in-india-14576

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December / FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition / Lenovo Vibe C [4g Lte] For Sale Negotiable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.