Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (32583 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by gnykelly(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
hebhoes should try and appease their gods. they are all criminals.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM

Infact, I am short of words....... I just found out something, sme pple just make up these stories to create an avenue for them to spill trash on the media....... Found out abt this just yesterday in schl, though the guy is fulani, he just made up a story here on NL. He was laughing wen he was telling me. He didn't knw that I was on NL too. I just kept quiet cos whatever they say here does nt go further.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
that's over $2m worth of drugs. Evil people .
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by slimfit1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bacanista:
There is no need to check the ethnicity of the criminals

They are Nigerians at the end of the day

Let them face the wrath of the law

Sai Bacanista cool cool

Really not Biafra ok we see when Biafra applies and when Nigeria applies.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by slimfit1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
When good thing happens it Biafra she bad thing happens its Nigeria ok.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by xtervaganza(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Spybradd:

AGBERO...
grin
your father aka ojukwu zombie slave is an agbero in life and death
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by chemystery: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Russell145:

Infact, I am short of words....... I just found out something, sme pple just make up these stories to create an avenue for them to spill trash on the media....... Found out abt this just yesterday in schl, though the guy is fulani, he just made up a story here on NL. He was laughing wen he was telling me. He didn't knw that I was on NL too. I just kept quiet cos whatever they say here does nt go further.
hmmmm. you can imagine... I wonder why people put so much effort in promoting tribalism
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
xtervaganza TOUT..grin:
your father aka ojukwu zombie slave is an agbero in life and death

painment....lollll

grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by SlamDunk(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
tollytexy:
Igbo kwenu ...

Heyyy!!!! Lmao. Shofi shey wan ni?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tobianodino(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM
but u no like Pmb cos him b hausa
see ur nose like lyk idumota suya
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by chemystery: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2016
tobianodino:

but u no like Pmb cos him b hausa
see ur nose like lyk idumota suya
sey na you be my hating secretary?
Your mouth like Lekki kilishi
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tobianodino(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2016
chemystery:
sey na you be my hating secretary? Your mouth like Lekki kilishi
t yes na see ur head lyk Cotonou spegetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.