Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price (786 Views)

Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by fkaz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dangote Cement has announced new pricing and marketing initiatives to stimulate building work across Nigeria by reducing its cement price by N300.

According to information made available to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), yesterday, in Lagos, Dangote Cement would reduce the price of its market-leading 3X brand of cement in Nigeria by N300 per 50kg bag, or N6,000 per tonne. The new price will become effective immediately.

The company would also undertaking a number of marketing initiatives designed to stimulate consumption of cement in Nigeria and to increase exports.

Speaking on development, Chief Executive of Dangote Cement, Onne van der Weijde, said: “Our cost-saving initiatives in Nigeria have enabled us to cut the price of cement to a level that is good for consumers yet still allows us to achieve strong returns that are sustainable in the longer term.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/dangote-cement-announces-n300-reduction-in-cement-price/109333.html

Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by SUGARBEE(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's awesome..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by GreatEngineer(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
What is going to be the new market price?

cos that's all I care.
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by kennyman2000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good one..
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by wtfCode: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
wow...that's really cool. That will set the retail price at 1500
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by Basildvalour(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
They didn't state how much it was before and after the reduction.
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
That's awesome..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Hey sugarbee you been scarce here
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by SUGARBEE(f): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hey sugarbee you been scarce here
second semester exams.. That's why.. embarassed embarassed how you?
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
second semester exams.. That's why.. embarassed embarassed how you?

Ouch I see. Wishing you the very best
Im in zaria by the way. Was wondering how to run into you...... a where and a when....
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by SUGARBEE(f): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ouch I see. Wishing you the very best
Im in zaria by the way. Was wondering how to run into you...... a where and a when....
Nah.. We can't meet any longer
Re: Dangote Cement Announces N300 Reduction In Cement Price by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nah.. We can't meet any longer
Why nah?
Some'n I said?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You The Surest Trading/betting Signals I Have To Raise Cash. / 3d Bed Sheet Set For Sale At A Giveaway Price N2000 / Ice Block Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.