Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview (568 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! / Intelligent Questions And Excellent Answers Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview by segello: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
1. What are the Priorities for the job position?
This question helps you know what to focus on if you get the job and how to make a good first impression.

2. What are the challenges of this position?
This question lets you know what you’ll be facing. If they don’t list any challenges, be very suspicious.

3. What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
This question gives you a good sense of how the company measures success.

4. Do you have any hesitations about my qualifications?
This question shows you are secure enough to discuss your weaknesses.

5. Can you give me examples of how I would collaborate with my manager?
Their response will tell you how staff members are used and if you can showcase your skills.
more on...http://nairametrics.com/5-intelligent-questions-to-ask-at-the-end-of-a-job-interview/
Re: 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview by RemyMartins(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmmmmn
Re: 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview by xpac01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice. I go with 1 & 2. No 4 sounds like one who lacks self esteem.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Oil And Gas Oppourtunities / A MUST READ: Words You Need To Know Before Looking Down On Yourself. / #breastfeeding Military Moms Spread Awareness Through Viral Photo #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.