Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324930 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Xhaka(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Baadal:

I noticed this as well.....Other fones with good audio quality are Tecno Camon C8,Boom J7
Phantom5 too
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ilyasmuy: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
I love this app.

You can compare gionee m3 price on it.

Just search for priceinfo on Google playstore

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tomorrow am grabbing this baby
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by valexxy: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyetboy:
I'm using a 32GB on it
tnx
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Someone dropbox banshee s1 n 2 for me oh...... I Get 9gb to waste .....................

Walking dead season 6..

Supernatural season 11.

Fear d walking dead season 1
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by khattab008: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
ogasman:
Someone dropbox banshee s1 n 2 for me oh...... I Get 9gb to waste .....................

Walking dead season 6..

Supernatural season 11.

Fear d walking dead season 1

Bro find ur way to fztvseries.mobi

Or better still download Moviehdapp on fone and search for ur desired movie(s).

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
khattab008:

Bro find ur way to fztvseries.mobi

Or better still download Moviehdapp on fone and search for ur desired movie(s).

thanks i know d sites.....................

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
How smooth is Godfire hd ,, fifa 14,, backstab hd,, on this best droid...
Update me with info amigos..
Hope d 1gb ram is equal to d task without lagging
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
My data is on and I have 3000+ me. No only google playstore dey give the wahala, all other sites are opening with incredible speed sad sad sad

MODIFIED I'm really a cow when it comes to operating Android. Imagine I disabled data for only google play without even knowing it embarassed I have switched it on and removed one email account, I can do everything now. *rushes of to buy 32GIG memory card* tongue tongue tongue
how old are you please?an Ordinary phone getting you excited like your whole life depend's on it
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2015
ogasman:
How smooth is Godfire hd ,, fifa 14,, backstab hd,, on this best droid...

Update me with info amigos..

Hope d 1gb ram is equal to d task without lagging

Ogasman, the multi tasking may not be that Good but the phone is a perfect phone for me. Multi tasking is a battery killer

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
N2mira:

how old are you please?an Ordinary phone getting you excited like your whole life depend's on it
LOL... I understand just exactly what you mean, it's not about the phone per se, NO sir, it's not about the phone!!! It's about asking questions and giving updates to someone that was kind enough to give a useful suggestion when you finally get it right. Do have a pleasant morning and enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sprintx24(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
LOL... I understand just exactly what you mean, it's not about the phone per se, NO sir, it's not about the phone!!! It's about asking questions and giving updates to someone that was kind enough to give a useful suggestion when you finally get it right. Do have a pleasant morning and enjoy your day!

Lol......Epic reply, I love your maturity and humility! Have a great day......., by the way, how good is the quality of the earpiece that came with the phone and also the audio quality of the phone. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by brainb0xx(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Somone shuld help on dis... I tried changing my imei of sim2 using d changing comand for sim2, but it was sim1 dat changed. I dont hav GLOBis sub on my sim yet, but i hav som credit on it.
My questions nw are:
1, shuld i put my glo sim in d sim1 slot or d sim2 slot bfor it can work, coz d command entetd was initialy for sim2.?
2, must i hav Glo Bis active on d line bfor i can browse or can i use d credit to connect..?
Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Sprintx24:

Lol......Epic reply, I love your maturity and humility! Have a great day......., by the way, how good is the quality of the earpiece that came with the phone and also the audio quality of the phone. Thanks!

very

S
U
P
E
R
B

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Youngpo413: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
N2mira:

I was wondering too...
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chizak24(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Guys don't miss this!! This week, we bring you the new Gionee M3 Mini at the best price available. Costing N17,000, you can get it at a whopping N4,000.00 discount. Your order will be shipped in 24 hours of confirmation of payment.

http://mobilityarena.com/product/this-weeks-deal-gionee-m3-mini/

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by alabi20k: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
pls my playstore is not downloading with psiphone. what can I do?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kbs468(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
I bought mine for 16,500 on Thursday at Finet Communication, Awolowo house, Awolowo road, Ikeja under bridge.
pls what is the content of a full-pack Gionee M3 mini at the time of purchase cos my nephew is going for it tomorrow *so that there wont be stories later after purchase*
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Carmal90(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls wher would i start from first time of using an android fone, i havvve mb both on my mtn and airtel sims, but am unable to browse through gionee m3... Pls roomate bail me out...pls
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Sprintx24:

Thanks for the kind words. The earpiece is cool and sound quality really nice. Don't know what might happen later, but as of this moment, I haven't been disappointed with the device.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Kbs468:

pls what is the content of a full-pack Gionee M3 mini at the time of purchase cos my nephew is going for it tomorrow *so that there wont be stories later after purchase*
The phone comes with a removeable battery, an earpiece, a transparent and flexible cover, another flip cover, USB charger, product warranty card, a small soft cloth for wiping the screen, and of course a manual too. If you please, you can invest in a memory card because there's no follow-come memory card in the phone (in mine anyway)

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kbs468(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
The phone comes with a removeable battery, an earpiece, a transparent and flexible cover, another flip cover, USB charger, product warranty card, a small soft cloth for wiping the screen, and of course a manual too. If you please, you can invest in a memory card because there's no follow-come memory card in the phone (in mine anyway)

ok thanks man but any idea of the cost of a 32GB card? Cos dat seems to b d popular card 4 d phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Marksule(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
brainb0xx:
Somone shuld help on dis... I tried changing my imei of sim2 using d changing comand for sim2, but it was sim1 dat changed. I dont hav GLOBis sub on my sim yet, but i hav som credit on it.
My questions nw are:
1, shuld i put my glo sim in d sim1 slot or d sim2 slot bfor it can work, coz d command entetd was initialy for sim2.?
2, must i hav Glo Bis active on d line bfor i can browse or can i use d credit to connect..?
Tanks in anticipation.
is This Gionee m3mini realy having 4g?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Marksule(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
Please is the gionee M3 mini realy having 4g lte?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chizak24:
Guys don't miss this!! This week, we bring you the new Gionee M3 Mini at the best price available. Costing N17,000, you can get it at a whopping N4,000.00 discount. Your order will be shipped in 24 hours of confirmation of payment.

http://mobilityarena.com/product/this-weeks-deal-gionee-m3-mini/

unfucking believable i dont believe it until i see pay after service option..

Not pay b4
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Marksule:

Please is the gionee M3 mini realy having 4g lte?
I hope that answers your question

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I need big thumbs up on the lte is it real....
Do u get up to 1mbs at least during dloading.....................
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kbs468:

ok thanks man but any idea of the cost of a 32GB card? Cos dat seems to b d popular card 4 d phone
unfortunately I do not. Maybe someone else here could answer that

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
unfortunately I do not. Maybe someone else here could answer that

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
ogasman:

OK, thanks

Cc: KBS468
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by brainb0xx(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Marksule:

is This Gionee m3mini realy having 4g?
Yessssssssssssssssszzs it does
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Marksule(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
I hope that answers your question
Thank u plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.