Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324830 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by invisibility: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Bluekapon:

The m2 mini comes with 3A charger... How come that of m3 mini is 1A?

My M3 mini came with 1A charger. Please confirm with proof that M2 mini comes with 3A charger.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by barthchuks(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
ayobarmy:
Hi all, I just bought this monster, in Onitsha today, it's indeed cool. Please how can I use gloves bis on it?
xup, how much did you buy it at Onitsha?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Richhard(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Where can i get this phone around ilorin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Any m3 mini for sale contact me on 08073060032 calls or whatsapp
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by androidchris(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
pls has anyone rooted his/her gionee m3 mini. pls help wit the procedures
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by danton(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gionee eh, kudos lemme continue with my e7 for now
shocked
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
jaiyejina:
Any m3 mini for sale contact me on 08073060032 calls or whatsapp
You can rarely get a seller now but why not go for a new one and unbox it urself?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
seunlayi:
You can rarely get a seller now but why not go for a new one and unbox it urself?
Thanks man I think I'll do just that
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by beegurl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Warlord3000:

Go and give it permission in the notification center - - notification management section under settings and it will start showing..

Find the app u want notification for and give permission

God bless u
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Marksule(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please help. My friend new Gionee m3 mini does n't detect etisalat sims.
Please i need urgent reply.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by topeluvu(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Whatsup abt d phone connectivity to internet(browsing)...
Is it a boom too?..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
topeluvu:
Whatsup abt d phone connectivity to internet(browsing)...
Is it a boom too?..

What are you try to say?
Please can you reconstruct the sentence again?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Marksule:
Please help. My friend new Gionee m3 mini does n't detect etisalat sims.

Please i need urgent reply.

Many factors may be responsible for that
1.The dual sim function is lock to one sim-you will need to enable it
2.If you cut the sim by yourself below(3) can happen
3.You place the sim wrongly in the sim holder-remember its micro sim
4.Sim is damaged
5.Try the other sim other whether is working with etisalat and vice versa
6.May be factory defected phone
7.others may know better

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bluekapon:

The m2 mini comes with 3A charger... How come that of m3 mini is 1A?
wow!.... you mind posting pics of the charger
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Marksule(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
4peace:

Many factors may be responsible for that 1.The dual sim function is lock to one sim-you will need to enable it 2.If you cut the sim by yourself below(3) can happen 3.You place the sim wrongly in the sim holder-remember its micro sim 4.Sim is damaged 5.Try the other sim other whether is working with etisalat and vice versa 6.May be factory defected phone 7.others may know better
Thanks
Other sims like Mtn And Airtel are working on both sim ports
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
BATTERY REVIEW!

I decided to do a review of this phone's most popular feature [selling point]-Its battery, Well I believe the are 4 ways of knowing a battery's true strength; Browsing, Gaming, Video playback and Talk time.... At the moment I only did a Browsing review, I'll do the others later, though I don't think I did pull off a talk time test, since I don't talk a lot on phone

So I subscribed to a BB10 plan on MTN, got my. pisphon set and charged my device till it was filled. Well a browsing test and a downloading test ain't same, battery drains faster when downloading, so I decided a downloading test would be better

The phone was;
***On constant 3.75g-3.5g
***On a VPN app[pisphon]
***Playing Music
***On(i.e the screen was On, the whole time)

From the test, the battery drains at 10-13% per hourshocked which is super impressive... And should take 7-10hours of constant downloading to get to 20% depending on the ISP, if the screen is off whilst downloading and if you're using a VPN

Compared to my former F5 battery, which lasts abt 3-4 hours on downloading I think the battery is just superb

I'll do the video playback and Gaming test later, PHCN don cut our wiregrin

Tryna look for trouble: Would love to see the Hot 2, C5 or C8 pull out 10-13% per hour ;(

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sexymonkey(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
emmas2k570:

Got mine at alaba......@pastors shop......he s a popular guy there known for original phone accessories
pls what's d price of d 3A charger.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Donpre:
BATTERY REVIEW!

I decided to do a review of this phone's most popular feature [selling point]-Its battery, Well I believe the are 4 ways of knowing a battery's true strength; Browsing, Gaming, Video playback and Talk time.... At the moment I only did a Browsing review, I'll do the others later, though I don't think I did pull off a talk time test, since I don't talk a lot on phone

So I subscribed to a BB10 plan on MTN, got my. pisphon set and charged my device till it was filled. Well a browsing test and a downloading test ain't same, battery drains faster when downloading, so I decided a downloading test would be better

The phone was;
***On a VPN app[pisphon]
***Playing Music

From the test, the battery drains at 10-13% per hourshocked which is super impressive... And should take 7-10hours of constant downloading to get to 20% depending on the ISP, if the screen is off whilst downloading and if you're using a VPN

Compared to my former F5 battery, which lasts abt 3-4 hours on downloading I think the battery is just superb

Tryna look for trouble: Would love to see the Hot 2, C5 or C8 pull out 10-13% per hour ;(
that's nice. am waiting for the rest
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by MilesLamar(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
emmas2k570:

Nwa naa.. d 3À charger charge faster?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Loving this droid
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
seunlayi:
congratulations Ogasman, Itekpu tinz

Correct
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by emmas2k570(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
MilesLamar:

Nwa naa.. d 3À charger charge faster?

It charges faster

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by emmas2k570(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
sexymonkey:
pls what's d price of d 3A charger.

Got mine 1k5
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogasman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Donpre:
BATTERY REVIEW!

The phone was;
***On a VPN app[pisphon]
***Playing Music

Psiphon link needed asap
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by NCP: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Donpre:
BATTERY REVIEW!

Oya where them
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2015
NCP:

Oya where them
they are hiding the toilet

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Publicnusiance(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Got the phone yesterday at awka, anambra state. So far, so gud, But my only problem is d multitasking, whenever i minimize an app n go bk to it, it restarts automatically. I hv removed all the battery saver ish still it keeps occurring, pls any solution?
Then i left the data on n went to sleep last nyt. The ba3 was at 87% then when i woke up dis morning it got down to 57%, my l6 dosent do that! Meanwhile someone should help fix my multitasking ish, Pls, Bikonu
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Publicnusiance:
Got the phone yesterday at awka, anambra state. So far, so gud, But my only problem is d multitasking, whenever i minimize an app n go bk to it, it restarts automatically. I hv removed all the battery saver ish still it keeps occurring, pls any solution?
Then i left the data on n went to sleep last nyt. The ba3 was at 87% then when i woke up dis morning it got down to 57%, my l6 dosent do that! Meanwhile someone should help fix my multitasking ish, Pls, Bikonu

Disable most of the Google apps you're not using. It helps.
Your battery hasn't stabilized yet, that's why it pulled that stunt. Once we get root, we can fix the multitasking ish.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Publicnusiance(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
NONNYG:
For more info abt d phone, go buy am for market
pls add me to the group
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Publicnusiance(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Disable most of the Google apps you're not using. It helps.
Your battery hasn't stabilized yet, that's why it pulled that stunt. Once we get root, we can fix the multitasking ish.
Thank u sir. Lemme do dat
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sexymonkey(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
emmas2k570:

Got mine 1k5
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.