Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324881 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by pators(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
who want to sell his in Lagos.... I need one asap..........07064454693...add me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank u ru123123 for your contribution to this thread
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dacronym(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
flexcity82:
slot sells it
I know but for that price, 17.5?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sike:
I've been searching for this phone in Ibadan since last week, it's out of stock was their reply. I think imma go for the m2mini instead.
Go to Global Handset @ Mokola, very close to Citadel, dat White building @ d tail end of d bridge...
You can also move further forward, there's a gionee Carlcare immediately afta Alafia Hospital....Painted in gionee Colours...Same Mokola..

You can also check @ dat new plaza, where u have ecobank ATM stand just adjacent Firstbank... Mobile and other Gadgets are very expensive in dat shop oo... Same Mokola

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kesses: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
okay
seunlayi:
the above can't be caused by rooting, he should reset the Phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kesses: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
go and buy new one
pators:
who want to sell his in Lagos.... I need one asap..........07064454693...add me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hw cum he didn't complain? Y r dere so many idiots in dis country? Pls, kip ur stupidity 2 ur self, dnt take panadol 4 anoda person's headache. D oda dolt typed "poor punctuation",chai!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jst got my M3mini.... Stil charging it. #teamGionee
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Has anyone here played gangster Vegas on this m3mini of ours? Some guy complained that some heavy games didn't play well on m3mini
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some people find it hard to take corrections. They resort to throwing tantrums because they feel they can't be corrected, as if they are above correction for the mistake they made. Such people are too fool of themselves. An idiot calling someone idiot. That's the case of the fool above me.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dacronym(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
ochuski:
Jst got my M3mini.... Stil charging it. #teamGionee
Pls where and how much?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by forke(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
I jus bought mine, please add me 2 d group 08147702150, I av a lot of questions 2 ask
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is playing well, i really enjoy it
IKON360:
Has anyone here played gangster Vegas on this m3mini of ours? Some guy complained that some heavy games didn't play well on m3mini
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
U dont need to ask any questions, just go and flex ur phone
forke:
I jus bought mine, please add me 2 d group 08147702150, I av a lot of questions 2 ask
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Some people find it hard to take corrections. They resort to throwing tantrums because they feel they can't be corrected, as if they are above correction for the mistake they made. Such people are too fool of themselves. An idiot calling someone idiot. That's the case of the fool above me.
So u knw wat corrections r? Ur quite d polite type. Dis jst boils down 2 home training. Nw I understand hw u wer corrected as a child, with abuses. Nice, very nice.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oma307:
Is playing well, i really enjoy it
What other hd games do u have?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
IKON360:

So u knw wat corrections r? Ur quite d polite type. Dis jst boils down 2 home training. Nw I understand hw u wer corrected as a child, with abuses. Nice, very nice.

IKON360:
Hw cum he didn't complain? Y r dere so many idiots in dis country? Pls, kip ur stupidity 2 ur self, dnt take panadol 4 anoda person's headache. D oda dolt typed "poor punctuation",chai!

Lmao, and who corrected you with abuses? You were told to reduce the abbreviations and adjust your punctuations but you resorted to calling people idiot. You labelled I, 4peace and goahead an idiot. Its quite obvious that you don't know what corrections are or whether you are corrected but an advice for you "in a forum where we all try to learn from one another, try to do away with insults". You can actually buttress your points without using harsh words.

#peace and we cool
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Boomboost(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
IKON360:

What other hd games do u have?

Ikon, hey, I'm also Ikon from mbioto, Etinan. Was thinking ur a distant cousin or something. Nice to meet u.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Goahead(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
IKON360:
Learn how to counter the opinions of people without insults... You can still surmount the addiction of all these abbreviations... Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, and who corrected you with abuses? You were told to reduce the abbreviations and adjust your punctuations but you resorted to calling people idiot. You labelled I, 4peace and goahead an idiot. Its quite obvious that you don't know what corrections are or whether you are corrected but an advice for you "in a forum where we all try to learn from one another, try to do away with insults". You can actually buttress your points without using harsh words.

#peace and we cool
No problem, it was not even I was angry with, it was d other fellows. No problem, your a man.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by benosky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Someone should please help, my gionel m3 refuse to download Imo nd Mozilla from my App Store . What can I do?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Olayinka my man, I finally sold the phone. Waiting for m5mini or I will go for m5 itself
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
IKON360:

No problem, it was not even I was angry with, it was d other fellows. No problem, your a man.

We cool, have you been able to fix the gangster?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Olayinka my man, I finally sold the phone. Waiting for m5mini or I will go for m5 itself

Lolz, all this mini don tire me self. I'll rather go for the real deal than the mini. So how much did you sell it? Someone wanna buy mine but I'm skeptical about selling it
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boomboost:

Ikon, hey, I'm also Ikon from mbioto, Etinan. Was thinking ur a distant cousin or something. Nice to meet u.
Hello, mine is derived from my name, IKenna ONwunli, IKON... but I stay in Uyo sha
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
Learn how to counter the opinions of people without insults... You can still surmount the addiction of all these abbreviations... Cheers.
No wahala. Its nt an addiction its jst my way of conveyin info on d web. Nd my fone's keyboard also knws dis.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
olayinkajnr:

We cool, have you been able to fix the gangster?
Yes, but d obb data is in another sd card nd until Monday I won't be able to play the game.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
u cant believe i got this phone at 19500 here in abuja
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, all this mini don tire me self. I'll rather go for the real deal than the mini. So how much did you sell it? Someone wanna buy mine but I'm skeptical about selling it
I sold it for 17,000. All this mini eeh
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
u cant believe i got this phone at 19500 here in abuja
Hmm, its too much ooh
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dacronym:
Pls where and how much?
grin
Dacronym:
Pls where and how much?
Tombia junction.. Yenagoa Bayelsa state
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
I sold it for 17,000. All this mini eeh

Very good sell. No one will buy mine for that price here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.