Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (325266 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
ochuski:
huhuhuh... Hommie.. Lols.. Yea.. Meeting wud b gud. Pls u'll giv me ur contact as i cant get it off d m3mini dat got bricked. But saturday far o... Do u tink i can last dat long without my love(m3mini)?
Try the twrp backup first... Work won't let me off till Saturday, and I'd have to squeeze time outta Saturday to meet up... I don't think it'll be convenient for you to wait that long

So try Ru's methods... if they fail, then I'll see what I can do
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Donpre:

Try the twrp backup first... Work won't let me off till Saturday, and I'd have to squeeze time outta Saturday to meet up... I don't think it'll be convenient for you to wait that long

So try Ru's methods... if they fail, then I'll see what I can do
ulala... am back on track.. the backup was awesom.e .. thanx RU, Donpre and all m3mini lovers here. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2016
nwabuwa:
My psishon handler running only in browser mode. Requests rooting to power the whole apps on my phone. I use mtn BBLITED. Is there a way to power the apps without rooting
Clear cache and data of your psiphon app from app settings, then set it up again inputtin the correct details but then when the app asks to tunnel whole device, grant it that permission. A key must show on your notification bar. Try connecting, when it does you will be able to browse on and through every app in your phone.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by vickertony(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
RU123123:
Thanx @Donpre!

[size=22pt]@vickertony, your last chance to repair![/size]
download this archive : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q3pkz7uhccaf1e/M3MINI_preloader.rar?dl=1
Unpack it

1. Open SPflashTool
2. Open scatter file from archive and try to flash it!
3. tick only preloader and lk !!!

i just flashed it..got error 1032 am doing it again..did i do anytin wrong.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
4peace, thanks for your backup. I'm back on our real Amigo UI. RU123123, thanks for your swift response. I discovered that while sending the backup to my SD CARD, the system.ext4 corrupted..

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by vickertony(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
donpre help...flashed and it says error..1042 brom error
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
vickertony:
donpre help...flashed and it says error..1042 brom error
try reinstalling vcom drivers and try again

I'm sure RU can help when he comes online
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by nwabuwa: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
IKON360:

Clear cache and data of your psiphon app from app settings, then set it up again inputtin the correct details but then when the app asks to tunnel whole device, grant it that permission. A key must show on your notification bar. Try connecting, when it does you will be able to browse on and through every app in your phone.
The key shows for like 2seconds and disappears /disconnects. I ve been browsing with only psiphon browser. Thanks.. Let me clear cache and try again.. Thanks at IKON360

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
@vickertony, do you have skype/viber/whatsapp ?
i'll make new instruction
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by vickertony(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
RU123123:
@vickertony, do you have skype/viber/whatsapp ?
i'll make new instruction
whatsapp add me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by faray: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Ajiaj:
Got mine for 16K in IB..Great phone #no regrets. I wanted to get hot2 but ddnt hav enuf cash but like I said -no regrets infact i am happy I got this instead of hot2
where in ibadan pls?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls RU123123 you said next weekend and now it's almost two weeks, when will any custom rom be ready for this device please..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
When are we expecting CM12
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by nwabuwa: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
IKON360:

Done, still same.. My network stops atimes and I have to put the data off and on again again to browse.. @IKON360 any fix..thanks in advance.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dolaries:
Pls RU123123 you said next weekend and now it's almost two weeks, when will any custom rom be ready for this device please..

Please dont ask for ETA here it irritate developers grin grin grin grin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
nwabuwa:

Done, still same.. My network stops atimes and I have to put the data off and on again again to browse.. @IKON360 any fix..thanks in advance.
Mine which is version 8.8 doesn't stop unless there is a serious fluctuation in network signal. So it might not necessarily be from the app but from the availability of MTN service in your area. So no fix but make sure that in the options menu third tab after the one with the "P" that your settings are; connect through proxy(ticked) and your settings are listed as in host address 10.199.212.2 & port 8080...

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by nwabuwa: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
IKON360:

Mine which is version 8.8 doesn't stop unless there is a serious fluctuation in network signal. So it might not necessarily be from the app but from the availability of MTN service in your area. So no fix but make sure that in the options menu third tab after the one with the "P" that your settings are; connect through proxy(ticked) and your settings are listed as in host address 10.199.212.2 & port 8080...
K.. Thanks for ur time... There is no 3g in my area shaa..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
4peace:

Please dont ask for ETA here it irritate developers grin grin grin grin
Exactly... People need to understand that when someone does something for free, you don't get to ask for ETA
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who knows how to change the "okay google" voice command.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
nwabuwa:

K.. Thanks for ur time... There is no 3g in my area shaa..
Chai. U would have said that simce.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by bobojoshua(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2016
queenfav:
you have to register the glo sim to enable bis in the host routing table of a blackberry os 7 device.Simply get any blackberry phone,(not os10)
go into settings 'Options', then 'Advanced Options', then
'Host Routing Table', then click the
menu key and click 'register' 3 times.wait for a message that yourdevice has been registered with the handheld network.Try browsing with the sim on the blackberry phone to confirm it,then remove the sim and insert into the andriod phone previously tweaked to use glo bis.It should be working perfectly after doing this.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tnesbe: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by igwe4me(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
CHECK OUT THE WEEK NEW DEAL!!!!

Gionee-M3-mini-official
Gionee M3 Mini

The Gionee M3 Mini is a 4.5-inch Android 5.1 Lollipop smartphone. It is dual SIM, and powered by a quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM. It's strong point is the 4,000 mAh battery which gives it great battery life.

Get full Gionee M3 Mini specifications.

This week, we bring you the new Gionee M3 Mini at the best price available. Costing N17,000, you can get it at a whopping N4,000.00 discount. Your order will be shipped in 24 hours of confirmation of payment.

Out of stock
SKU: gioneem3mini Category: Flash Sales Tags: Android OS, Gionee

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Warlord3000(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Getting banned all the time I becos I mentioned this app lipsrsealed

Check signature anytime by the way wink

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by longlife101: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
igwe4me:
...Costing N17,000, you can get it at a whopping N4,000.00 discount. Your order will be shipped in 24 hours of confirmation of payment...
Do you really mean we have to pay you N13,000 first and wait trusting you'll send the phone?

You'd to open a new user handle today to pass this message?

We may want to trust you and buy from you as it will be a good deal; too good to be true, -where is your location, kindly drop your contact detail for follow up?

Hope you understand if I doubt you?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by OfficialOlanre(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Elposeidon:
. 07061535465 pls add me to the group.... I wanted to root my GiONEE-M3mini so I needed steps to do so because I've never root any phone on my own before... Thanks
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by InLuvWithChrist(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
am in nid of dis phone, anyone dat want to sell o..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
InLuvWithChrist:
am in nid of dis phone, anyone dat want to sell o..

I wanna sell, location, ZARIA Kaduna state
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by barackodam: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
RU123123:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! )

But, it's only first part of SYSTEM.img )
can you please upload second ?

4peace.

I bricked my m3 mini, can't I flash just one of the two system img files?

I have twrp installed.

I'm currently downloading the lesser one, that of 411mb.
Can I just flash it alone or I must flash both including that of 800mb.

I currently don't have resources to download both img files
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Otantu: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ccanyanwu:

I want to sell my m3 mini. Just 1 month old and in perfect condition. Contact me on 07033548895 for more details
how much?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
barackodam:

I'm currently downloading the lesser one, that of 411mb.
Can I just flash it alone or I must flash both including that of 800mb.
I currently don't have resources to download both img files
only both!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by InLuvWithChrist(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I wanna sell, location, ZARIA Kaduna state
too far nah.. Am in lag... Bsids hao mush

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.