Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (325200 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
invisibleman2:

clear data of some of your apps like facebook instagram etc then ur phone space will be back
Thanks bro... I will try that out... Though I don't have an immediate idea of where to dig that clear data of apps from
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by trigar12(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
I wanna buy this phone and I need answers these questions:
What is the price of this phone in the market?
Is this phone capable of 4G connection?

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by invisibleman2: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
learoce:

Thanks bro... I will try that out... Though I don't have an immediate idea of where to dig that clear data of apps from

Go to settings then scroll down to advance settings then click it go to apps and click it, it will show you your apps then click your social media apps because most of them occupy your phone data then click clear data
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by directonpc(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.pngates
My fellow m3mini users try that Nigerian social networking app. It's just 2mb and the first of its kind.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
trigar12:
I wanna buy this phone and I need answers these questions:
What is the price of this phone in the market?
Is this phone capable of 4G connection?

It's no more available in the market. It has 4G connectivity
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gionee m2 for swap with gionee m3mini, if interested quote me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
can someone tell me how to apply a launcher cause when I put them it got out if I press the home key why?? need help ASAP will be appreciated
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dont know if i can get this phone at an affordable price in Ibadan? Because i didnt see the buy link @ s l o t dot com ng. Is gionee m3 mini still on the market?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
I dont know if i can get this phone at an affordable price in Ibadan? Because i didnt see the buy link @ s l o t dot com ng. Is gionee m3 mini still on the market?
Not any more. Sorry
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
IKON360:

Not any more. Sorry
not anymore? That is bad, i saw it at regalbuyer dot com at 28k, please can you recommend similar phone like gionee M3 at a fair price.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

not anymore? That is bad, i saw it at regalbuyer dot com at 28k, please can you recommend similar phone like gionee M3 at a fair price.
Gionee m3 or m3mini? These are different devices o! Nd any option I might have known is quite costly
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
IKON360:

Gionee m3 or m3mini? These are different devices o! Nd any option I might have known is quite costly
M3 mini, yes the good one are expensive, the high rate of dollar did not help matter at all.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2016
How I wish gionee can continue supplying this phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Donpre:

my WhatsApp is currently deactivated(due to exams).... you can send it to my mail preboyunique@gmail.com
yes I love thus spirit of seriousness in you. Wishing you success in that your exam

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kendrick9(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
how much does the m3 cost?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Daniel2802(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Mehn, I would love to get this device but unfortunately it ain't in the market now. When it becomes available please guys let me know and also state the price.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by addinfo77: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Daniel2802:
Mehn, I would love to get this device but unfortunately it ain't in the market now. When it becomes available please guys let me know and also state the price.
you can request for a gionee m5 or s plus
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2016
seunlayi:
yes I love thus spirit of seriousness in you. Wishing you success in that your exam
thank you sir
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Daniel2802(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
addinfo77:
you can request for a gionee m5 or s plus
My budget is 20k.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
I am patiently checking this page to just see 100% complete from RU123123 , already subscribed for 3GB data, God bless
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Dolaries:
I am patiently checking this page to just see 100% complete from RU123123 , already subscribed for 3GB data, God bless
also waiting patiently for the upload

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Hemanwel(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Good morning, guys!Pls help a brother!I noticed that whenever my phone (M3Mini) goes off - maybe due to low battery or I switch it off - and then I put it back on,some applications will be missing on the home screen.I also noticed that the arrangement of the app icons gets distorted.
Aside the above stated issues,the phone is slow and sometimes just goes blank for a few seconds. It has never fallen or hit anything since I bought it in Nov last year.
Pls,why I'm I experiencing these problems? Looks like it's a peculiar issue with only my phone cos nobody else has complained of these.
cc seunlayi
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Hemanwel:

Good morning, guys!Pls help a brother!I noticed that whenever my phone (M3Mini) goes off - maybe due to low battery or I switch it off - and then I put it back on,some applications will be missing on the home screen.I also noticed that the arrangement of the app icons gets distorted.
Aside the above stated issues,the phone is slow and sometimes just goes blank for a few seconds. It has never fallen or hit anything since I bought it in Nov last year.
Pls,why I'm I experiencing these problems? Looks like it's a peculiar issue with only my phone cos nobody else has complained of these.
cc seunlayi
@emboldened.. I started experiencing the same thing few days after I did a factory reset. I use lollipop launcher btw
Before resetting the phone though(which was due to having a used up phone memory without any file on it), I used lollipop and the bold never happened.
And yes! The phone is slow probably due to the used up phone memory (at least that was what I thought) cause it was ok after the factory reset.
As for going blank, I haven't experienced that
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Hemanwel(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
quivah:

@emboldened.. I started experiencing the same thing few days after I did a factory reset. I use lollipop launcher btw
Before resetting the phone though(which was due to having a used up phone memory without any file on it), I used lollipop and the bold never happened.
And yes! The phone is slow probably due to the used up phone memory (at least that was what I thought) cause it was ok after the factory reset.
As for going blank, I haven't experienced that
I did factory reset once or twice now.I never had any prior knowledge of whether to use a launcher while resetting...
So,what would you suggest I do now?Don't know whether this is what is causing some of my apps to misbehave...I still got 798MB in phone memory and 12.86GB on SD card.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JigsawKillah(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunlayi n co
My phone's unrooted and I can't download apps from Google play due to memory issues. I used to download APKs but I have to update my apps such as Google play services and all, and can only do it from Google play. Is there any hope apart from rooting it?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hemanwel:
I did factory reset once or twice now.I never had any prior knowledge of whether to use a launcher while resetting...
So,what would you suggest I do now?Don't know whether this is what is causing some of my apps to misbehave...I still got 798MB in phone memory and 12.86GB on SD card.
No, i never said anything about using a launcher 'while resetting' cause I Dont see what solution that could make... I only made you know that I use a lollipop launcher back then before I did the factory reset, and I never had the problem of disorganization. However, few days after the factory reset(of which I returned back to lollipop launcher), the problem started. I have done the necessary settings(on the lollipop launcher app) , still I have the same problem.. All I'm trying to say is; the problem started(@ least for me) after I did the factory reset. I haven't tried any other launcher tho.
Sorry if I confused But using a launcher 'while' resetting is not the issue

PS; do you use the system launcher?
Maybe you should just try another launcher. I will do same tonight.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adamix(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gionee m3 mini for sale at 14k...ilorin based only...reason for sale,getting another phone
whatsapp 08129129293.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2016
RU123123 Is there any update to your device with battery fix for the 15% battery drain in yours,,, if yes pls can i get TWRP flashable link for it pls
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by emmaboy33(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Please I need your help..like a week ago, I discovered that the battery of my m3mini drains faster than before.please what is wrong and what can I do?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
emmaboy33:
Please I need your help..like a week ago, I discovered that the battery of my m3mini drains faster than before.please what is wrong and what can I do?
Same down here with me. And in addition, it takes longer time to charge now compared to before... The space filling issue raised by quivah is also persisting despite following the instructions given to me by a kind bro. It only freed few mbs after clearing app data of my apps as instructed. I still have a whopping 3.5gb filled up with apps am unaware of.
It's really disheartening. As my phone is really going slow and hanging.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Any Gionee m3 mini for sale, quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.