Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324253 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adamix(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
jaiyejina:
Any Gionee m3 mini for sale, quote me
mine is...13k..ilorin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
adamix:

mine is...13k..ilorin
I'm in lagos, can it get to Lagos?, if yes what app me on 08073060032
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by SageNaruto(m): 1:44am On Apr 21, 2016
adamix:

mine is...13k..ilorin

Let's negotiate
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Enasdan(m): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2016
wht is the current price 4 gionee m3mini nw & hw & where cn i gt ths device in Benin city
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Darkseid(m): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2016
If you have clean m3 mini for sale in owerri, quote me.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by emmaboy33(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
learoce:

Same down here with me. And in addition, it takes longer time to charge now compared to before... The space filling issue raised by quivah is also persisting despite following the instructions given to me by a kind bro. It only freed few mbs after clearing app data of my apps as instructed. I still have a whopping 3.5gb filled up with apps am unaware of.
It's really disheartening. As my phone is really going slow and hanging.
Same thing here. Many apps taking up the phone memory and I don't know the apps...someone should kindly help won't this

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Moneyhatesme(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
emmaboy33:

Same thing here. Many apps taking up the phone memory and I don't know the apps...someone should kindly help won't this
Download du speed booster n move all apps to sd card through it. Then use it to clear cache. Du speed booster will help to some extent.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2016
I've got a fix for the storage issue... but its strictly for those whose phones are rooted

I'm quite busy at the moment, but will surely post it when I've got time to spare

Just download 'Link2sd' and 'lucky patcher' while you wait... Gracias!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
D storage issue of this phone is very simple, all your applications are installed on an inaccessible partition of the internal storage. So the solution is simple, try uninstalling big but basically useless apps from your phone. It should free up a lot of space
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by oluwashedy: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls guys which page is M3mini stock firmware link located... I want to download
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donpre:
I've got a fix for the storage issue... but its strictly for those whose phones are rooted

I'm quite busy at the moment, but will surely post it when I've got time to spare

Just download 'Link2sd' and 'lucky patcher' while you wait... Gracias!
highly expected bro.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
IKON360:
D storage issue of this phone is very simple, all your applications are installed on an inaccessible partition of the internal storage. So the solution is simple, try uninstalling big but basically useless apps from your phone. It should free up a lot of space
tnx 4 ur suggestion. how about when most of my apps are stored in sd card? is there a possibility of files been stored in sd card making use of the inaccessible partition of internal storage?cos my phone memory is filled with a whooping 3+ gb of unknown data storage. while my sd card barely has up to 2gb
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Okay here goes...

Note: This MAY or MAY NOT work. If it doesn't work for you, just simply move on, if it does work, it wouldn't hurt to say thanks

Disclaimer: I'm in no way responsible for any harm or damage which may occur to you or your device if you decide to follow this tutorial.

Now we all know the storage problem is being caused by lollipop's api, which is designed to only install apps to the internal memory[some kinda lame azz idea by Google to improve security in android phones]. As such, when the internal memory gets filled, apps are no longer installed. Hence, the user has to move the already installed apps to his/her SD card to free space for new apps

This tutorial doesn't tamper with the partition, it only makes the moving process automated

Now I'm guessing Link2sd and lucky patcher has been installed and the phone has ROOT ACCESS cus both apps require it.

Procedures:
++Open Link2sd, grant root access and necessities
++Tap an icon with three straight lines, but the top lines are always longer than the lines below [would have included screenshots but times are hard and data is scarce]... it should the third icon from the top-right corner
++tap on "on internal"... this will filter all your apps and only leave those installed in the internal memory
++Now move all/most of the apps, especially the huge ones(data space being occupied by apps is always display just below the name of the app)... EXCEPT your default keyboard (trust me, it saves you the torture), Google play store, Google play services and most system apps
it would be easier to mark all the apps you wanna move and just relax while they are being moved

Now your phone memory should have more than enough space for new apps... But the process of moving can be tiresome, so automation becomes necessary.

++Open lucky patcher, grant root access, install busy box(from play store) and install the binaries to your device [it doesn't hurt] along side other necessities prompted by the app
++tap on "SWITCHES"
++scroll to the second to the last switch which should say "Automatically move installed apps to sd card"... tap it to switch it on

That's all

Hopefully, there will no more complains about storage this and storage that..... Also if lucky patcher affect you phones in any way, just simply uninstall it and do the moving process manually. Though I have it installed in my phone for months now, no issue whatsoever

Thanks and do spare a moment of prayer and good wishes towards my upcoming exams(reason for my absence and this tut coming late)... Love y'all!!!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Mimisboygreat: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
M3mini for sale in umuahia price... 15k interested buyer can reach me on 08103197604
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kingDELE(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Who have Gionee M3mini 4 sale
Quote me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
learoce:

tnx 4 ur suggestion. how about when most of my apps are stored in sd card? is there a possibility of files been stored in sd card making use of the inaccessible partition of internal storage?cos my phone memory is filled with a whooping 3+ gb of unknown data storage. while my sd card barely has up to 2gb
4 those ones, hmmm, I'd say it's a division of data. Some parts of a particular app say your Facebook is in your sd card but all cache actions are in your internal memory. Does this make sense?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by enoch273: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hullo people, Happy Sunday, please does anyone here know how to use Tasker, with secure settings plug in? My phone is rooted. I want to set airplane mode on my phone from 12.30pm to 6.30pm everyday
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by honeydion(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Any Gionee m3mini for sale in Osun state. Quote me.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by mrakin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good day my good people, please help me solve the problem of play store not downloading, it will say downloading but keeps running forever

Please help me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by redbulx2(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
RU123123:

do you have skype/icq/ viber? something where we can chating?

Hey. Please help me. Can you find me preloader.bin zte blade a452(x3, t620) on my email redbulx2@o2.pl or 10058458. My Phone is death. i have firmware to flash tool without this file and i can`t flash. Please help.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
enoch273:
fix for gioneee m3 mini storage issues
http://www.enochtek.com/2016/04/how-to-fix-storage-issues-on-gionee-m3.html
dude, you realised that tut was composed my ME, after months of intense research. I spent hours thinking and rechecking in order not to make any mistake that could jeopardize anyone's phone

HOW DARE YOU COPY IT WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO ME AND INCLUDING NAIRALAND AS THE SITE IT WAS FIRST POSTED IN?.... That's plagiarism and you better make the necessary edit. I'd love it being shared, buh I hate the fact that you claimed it to be yours, that's SUPER-WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
mrakin:
Good day my good people, please help me solve the problem of play store not downloading, it will say downloading but keeps running forever

Please help me
storage issue ma guy... follow the tut if you're rooted or just manually move your apps if you're not rooted and uninstall useless apps that refuse to be moved
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Donpre:

dude, you realised that tut was composed my ME, after months of intense research. I spent hours thinking and rechecking in order not to make any mistake that could jeopardize anyone's phone

HOW DARE YOU COPY IT WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO ME AND INCLUDING NAIRALAND AS THE SITE IT WAS FIRST POSTED IN?.... That's plagiarism and you better make the necessary edit. I'd love it being shared, buh I hate the fact that you claimed it to be yours, that's SUPER-WRONG!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
RU123123 has left us...
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dolaries:
RU123123 has left us...

i'm still here, but read only. sorry, haven't time (
maybe on weekend i will try to upload CM.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
RU123123:

i'm still here, but read only. sorry, haven't time ( maybe on weekend i will try to upload CM.
now this is great news!... Thanks man, nice going
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Idenyijoshua(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
helo guys,pls does anybody have a gionee m2mini or m3mini for sale in abuja,thanks.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
hello guys... Ru, 4peace, Donpre and all. its bin a while. av been so busy with academic works that i even 4got ma m3mini is bad. well, am happy of d CMrom pls do well to upload it RU...am hoping to be back during d holiday.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Enasdan:
wht is the current price 4 gionee m3mini nw & hw & where cn i gt ths device in Benin city
mine is up for sale, warri, 4 months old
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kentochi(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2016
Ccanyanwu:
mine is up for sale, warri, 4 months old
How much and how good is the phone.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2016
RU123123:

i'm still here, but read only. sorry, haven't time (
maybe on weekend i will try to upload CM.

Okay very happy for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.