Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo (2207 Views)

Konji Aunty See How This Lagos Big Girl Showed Us Her Heavy Ukwu Photos / Oh Mine How Many Men Can Resist This Big Hips Instagram Model Causing Havoc / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Heavy "Ukwu" In Instagram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo by uzlala: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yordanoss is HEATING UP Instagram - as one of the most POPULAR new models in the game. She's claiming to be 100% natural - and we THINK WE AGREE with her.SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/meet-yodanos-ethopian-model-causing.html

Re: Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin happen?
Re: Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo by debris: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mtcheeew this one still dey learn now
Re: Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo by braine(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nonsense. something that needs corrective surgery. undecided
Re: Meet Yodanos The Ethopian Model Causing Instagram Hit With Her Heavy Ukwu (photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
All I see from the pictures're inferiority complex. Ethiopian, Djibouti, Somalian and Eritrean girls mostly've low self esteem because they never feel black enough. I don't know why, its just my observation.

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Images Of Davido And B-red Before The Fame... / Whatsapp Group For Upcoming Musicians / Photo! Calabar Special Drinking Water For Ladies Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.