Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice (2163 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well we have Thousands if not Millions of Artiste in Nigeria
These few sounds alike a lot even some lookalike. Seems Baba God just decided to CLONE their Voice that way grin
WIZKID vs REEKADO BANKS :The first time i heard Reekado on the Radio i was like Finally Wizkid ft Tiwa-Savage not Until the OAP said and i quote
"That was Mavins New signee REEKADO BANKS i was like see Copy and Paste Voice
AJEBUTTER22 vs BLACKMAGIC : these Guys sound alike even when the try to sound different that Tone Go still do Ojoro

LIL'KESH vs OLAMIDE : Seems Olamide knew lil'Kesh was his Mini Version because they sound so alike
DJ-JimmyJatt ft Olamide ,kesh,Viktoh
Pls can some tell me who Sang the Chorus?

DURELLA vs D'BANJ : Most People who listen to 9ja should/can Testify with this.
Their Voice
Charisma
#TheDifferenceis_so_INVICIBLE
GRAY'JONES vs SKALES :I listen to song by Gray'Jones it was STaY Scheming Freestyle
When I downloaded the Song i thought he Featured Skales. No difference at all
The voice is COPIED and PASTE

Worth Mentioning
SEAN TIZZLE vs DAVIDO
M.I vs JESSE JAGS
Feel free to Add yours
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by BoiGrammz: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
2dice:
Well we have Thousands if not Millions of Artiste in Nigeria
These few sounds alike a lot even some lookalike. Seems Baba God just decided to CLONE their Voice that way grin
WIZKID vs REEKADO BANKS :The first time i heard Reekado on the Radio i was like Finally Wizkid ft Tiwa-Savage not Until the OAP said and i quote
"That was Mavins New signee REEKADO BANKS i was like see Copy and Paste Voice

* AJEBUTTER22 vs BLACKMAGIC : these Guys sound alike even when the try to sound different that Tone Go still do Ojoro

*LIL'KESH vs OLAMIDE : Seems Olamide knew lil'Kesh was his Mini Version because they sound so alike
DJ-JimmyJatt ft Olamide ,kesh,Viktoh
Pls can some tell me who Sang the Chorus?

*DURELLA vs D'BANJ : Most People who listen to 9ja should/can Testify with this.
Their Voice
Charisma
#TheDifferenceis_so_INVICIBLE

*GRAY'JONES vs SKALES :I listen to song by Gray'Jones it was STaY Scheming Freestyle
When I downloaded the Song i thought he Featured Skales. No difference at all
The voice is COPIED and PASTE

Worth Mentioning
SEAN TIZZLE vs DAVIDO
M.I vs JESSE JAGS
Feel free to Add yours

airforce1 and airforce2 grin
they sound alike

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
BoiGrammz:

airforce1 and airforce2 grin they sound alike
Funny dude
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by coolebux(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Davido and B-Red sounds much alike
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by kizz007: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tuface and Joel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by daphid25(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wande coal and Chuddy k

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by Mhizklefpixie(f): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
kizz007:
Tuface and Joel
yea very Much . They are also from the same home town So I heard tho
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by Djicemob: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
How does Lil kesh and Olamide sound alike?

You got it wrong on almost all of them

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
daphid25:
Wande coal and Chuddy k
SO TRUE
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by Sommyangel(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Reekado sounds Nothing like wizkid.. There's this new artist that sounds like wizkid.. Dunno his name

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Timaya and Duncan mighty.
I swear if I listen to a song by any I could swear it was the other if names aren't mentioned.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
Reekado sounds Nothing like wizkid.. There's this new artist that sounds like wizkid.. Dunno his name
They sound alike friend..whayt is the artiste name?
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by 2dice(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:
Timaya and Duncan mighty.
I swear if I listen to a song by any I could swear it was the other if names aren't mentioned.
Timaya and Duncan mighty hnn..not sure
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by ellahzy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
wizzy nd Reekado....not really

olamide nd LilKesh..... yea they sound alike.

seanTizzle sings like Wizkid these days.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by kingjizzy2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dialect..and p square...
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by kayo80(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
You got it right with all of them, except Reekado Banks and Wizkid...there is no similarity in their voices.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes With Soundalike Voice by Jibsonified(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
kayo80:
You got it right with all of them, except Reekado Banks and Wizkid...there is no similarity in their voices.

Now u must have known better with Standard by Reekado Banks

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Falz And Funke Akindele In London / Mother Of Two, Actress Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Sexiness In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.