Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike (504 Views)

Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike by TopCelebritiesM: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pastor Kris Oghenebrorien Okotie, has taken star actor, Emeka Ike to the cleaners over his recent outburst that the man of God is encouraging his wife to divorce him. The Head Pastor of Household of God Church, Oregun, Lagos is known worldwide for helping widows and women in distress described the actor’s utterance as rubbish and nonsense in a telephone chat with his media consultant, veteran Journalist; Mr. Ladi Ayodeji (formerly of the Punch Newspaper) who spoke on behalf of the pastor, he said Pastor Okotie is too busy to join issues with the actor. However, the actor cried out recently that... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/pastor-kris-okotie-bombs-emeka-ike/
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
LoLs . Fire me I thunder you
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike by Rukkydelta(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'll comment after i read
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Bombs Emeka Ike by jcross19: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
Pastor Kris Oghenebrorien Okotie, has taken star actor, Emeka Ike to the cleaners over his recent outburst that the man of God is encouraging his wife to divorce him. The Head Pastor of Household of God Church, Oregun, Lagos is known worldwide for helping widows and women in distress described the actor’s utterance as rubbish and nonsense in a telephone chat with his media consultant, veteran Journalist; Mr. Ladi Ayodeji (formerly of the Punch Newspaper) who spoke on behalf of the pastor, he said Pastor Okotie is too busy to join issues with the actor. However, the actor cried out recently that... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/pastor-kris-okotie-bombs-emeka-ike/
bible blessed are those peace maker for they shall call you children of God. Anything contrary to that quotation sir pastor okotie then devil is your father.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Final Year Student You Need To Read This. / Man And Large Penis Enhancement / 'scandal' Star Actress,kerry Washington- I Would Like To See Beyonce Guest Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.