Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,537 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) (71313 Views)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by kennyman2000(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ghanaians una no dey do introduction before marriage? That's one thing you should learn from your big brother Nigeria grin
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
nice sig
I heard that the guy you quoted is a gay, don't know how true, I don't think he can handle you. He's into men, I got 9" inches boo, I'm a machine and I don't screw up.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by gurunlocker: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
crazy husband
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Iamthoney(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ghanaian Actress Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding When She Found Out He Was Married With Kids

http://www.starrfmonline.com/1.6573456
Are you pondering what I am pondering? Ghanaians I hail una oooo
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by peeparty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
some men sha wicked..after him don turn 360 for days.
now e go mk dis geh commit murder naw.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by LADYARIK(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cheat undecided
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Iamthoney(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....
Shebi them warn us make we no dey derail thread...where are all these mods when u need 'em? Mr Seun hope u dey see ba?
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by pet4ril(f): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am I the only one reasoning this? The man looked not happy with the wedding according to the pics, even the invites sef, all of them look worried. .Eyaa
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmm! May God help us!
Need anything from Jumia?? Contact me!
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by achimotan(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
They are hyping a local movie about to be relaesed

It's all well scripted to get attention. Every one would be eager to look out for the film.

This Pr gimmick can backfire though
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Captainswag225(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggamangh, i see u, to me dis is very funny. Kyeiwaa was very naive...the guy made a fool of her and he must pay. What do u think?
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Captainswag225(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
achimotan:
They are hyping a local movie about to be relaesed
that was what i tot when i first heard it too but i think it was a real marriage.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by achimotan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
that was what i tot when i first heard it too but i think it was a real marriage.

It's a planned thing from the Kuma hood film makers
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by closetoyou(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

Lol. He never said he had 1million, it was not an official statement, however even if he ad said so he has been d president for 3months nd he has pension, so stop monitoring baba's life. We are pleased he is our president

Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Northocracy1: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Captainswag225(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
achimotan:

It's a planned thing from the Kuma hood film makers
okay, time will surely tell.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by sniper77(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
kennygee:
This thing get as e be o.

Didn't she meet his family first?

Why you go marry man without proper investigation

Na movie so no need to meet family.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
miss
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
miss
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Shalomdee(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
How do people date and marry someone without knowing he is married previously?

Is the guy so good at hiding things?
Is she not observant?
Didn't they court long enough?

How bikonu? E dey always do me like filmtrick
Some men/women are just too good in disguise, if you know the number of people crying "had I known", in their matrimonial homes marriage no go sweet you, people are just too full of deceit that's why its important to seek God's face before marriage
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Abumenre(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Too bad
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Agimor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Midehi:
babes sha, any man that comes is straight to the altar, no proper investigation, well, this is what happens to desperados
You get mouth.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by DTOBS(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
What stopped him from telling her the truth about himself in the first place?

Well, it was just a movie and nothing serious afterall.

Okay nahhh! Next...
wait...shey d man na actor ni or spare part dearler?
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Demmzy15(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
What stopped him from telling her the truth about himself in the first place?

Well, it was just a movie and nothing serious afterall.

Okay nahhh! Next...
My bros long time o, wetin happen na? embarassed
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Kkjam(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
What is the name of this film? I want to watch it
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by juman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

APC is a crazy party. grin grin grin

A land somewhere in portharcourt. grin grin
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by oyetunder(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Seller is a rogue, the buyer is desperado. Local celebrities and their quests for ready made soup! Now the soup contains a lizard.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by juman(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kkjam:
What is the name of this film? I want to watch it

It can also happen in real life. You know men can be trickish sometimes.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by Kanbee: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) by prettyJoy22(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Men men men undecided

'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo)