Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day (36349 Views)

Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Amagite3(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari has shocked her fans after she revealed she is married and now have 4 children with her Arab husband.

Nadia has for long kept her daughters and their fathers out from public eyes. She only shares sneak peek photos of them on her Instagram page.

Although we know her twin daughters are exactly hers, we are not sure if the other two were adopted or from surrogate.

Read her father's day message to him and watch the video below...

"My dearest... Here comes one of those moments when I find myself reminiscing about the richest and most congenial memories of the past decade of our relationship.

Along this journey came the season of February 2015 when we welcomed our gorgeous set of twin girls.
Then, In February 2017 we were blessed with another beautiful girl.

And then, In January 2018, we were blessed again with our adorable munchkin who made the Grand Entry into this world.
Honey, from the moment I saw your merry eyes - you have always had an air of geniality which you’ve never lost.

This special day affords me the opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for the remarkable man you are, the amazing guide you represent, the selflessness you exhibit beyond measure, and the perfect father you are to our children.

I want you to know that, as I love and appreciate you, so I esteem every moment of our journey for the past 10 years.
My prayer to God today is that He blesses us with many, many more of these decades and continue to keep us worthy. Happy Father’s Day baby!

With all my love,

Nadia!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nadia-buari-shares-adorable-video-with-her-husband-reveals-they-now-have-4-kids.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Awwww her hubby tattoo her name on his neck so romantic kiss future hubby take note cool

28 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by SURElee(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww her hubby tattoo her name on his neck so romantic kiss future hubby take note cool

If only na by tattoo. 10yrs, tgen wetin Jim Iyke be dey do in the picture sef? Any way maybe publicity stunt for his reality show.

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by mikejj(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin..nice one one..
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by itspzpics(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Awww
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Tamarapetty(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy i want quintuplets

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
cute family God bless them

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Shortyy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Beautiful couple. God abeg I want to marry a white man please. Not an expired white man o.. A young hot wealthy white guy. Por favor God.

11 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by chibike69: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
sad[s][/s]
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by kristonium(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jim Iyke must not see this!
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by folake4u(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
smiley

Team Foreign Guys tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Zico4real(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Which one is A list actress again.

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Theoan: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Taking care of small children is no small feat. Happy fathers day

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Wust Use To Boost Your Business
www.smallbusinesssloans..com/2018/06/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na wen she born the pikins self
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Hakeem12(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Arab money
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Inspired227(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
hmm
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Awww embarassed embarassed I wantu marry a white guy.
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by FatGuy: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
All these girls shouting @teamForeignGuys, are you half as cute as Nadia? Not tear tear legs and stretch marks infested bodies you'll flaunt at a young fine fresh white guy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by cyndy1000(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wao she really tried and kept her hubby out of social media

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by slightlyMad(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shortyy:
Beautiful couple. God abeg I want to marry a white man please. Not an expired white man o.. A young hot wealthy white guy. Por favor God.
What kind of white do u want, arab, india, australian, american or briton.
You have to be specific

Tatooing my name at the back of your neck is enough ground for me to free your dumb a55.
That is not smart

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by samuelchimmy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
But this my girl must have received alot of f#cking from Jim Iyke sha, but she was wise to settle down, everything has time, but some of this old hags don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by noble2faith(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
So Jim iyke............. (Voice trailed off)

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by QuietHammer(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chi59:
Awww embarassed embarassed I wantu marry a white guy.
Sanyeri fall on you

6 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by lormama: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Arab money
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by DONADAMS(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
I thought she bore a child abi twins for our very own Jim iyke?
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by zicoraads: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is the same reason why I think Wizkid and Tiwa are just acting for the cameras. Didn't we all think Jim Iyke was hitting that and was responsible for those twins? SMH! Some of these celebrities have found ways to give false scents to bloggers and have them go on a wild goose chase, while the real deal is usually hidden from public view.

Lazy bloggers!

Beautiful kids.

Tiwa is not into Wizkid. They are not dating either. The both of them are a diversion.

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Macnnoli4(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin awon real momsy
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
QuietHammer:

Sanyeri fall on you
grin grin
I smell jealousy.
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by Tabelachizza(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
...... Eyaaweh,Eyaaweeh kumanma!!!���������
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day by room089: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
We are dos wey been dey south Jim Iyke upandan?

Which means the third born isn't up to a year older than the fourth?

Hmmm, if I talk wetin dey my mind na ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.