Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Muslim Atheist (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Atheist (picture) (3639 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist / The Major Reason Why I Became An Atheist (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Atheist (picture) by Annunaki(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Islam is in rapid decline even though most muslims are in denial. A large number of muslims are now atheist or have converted to christianity, however due to the evil apotasy laws a large number of them still pretend to be muslim if they are living in islam dominated areas.

The first pic below was taken in mecca and as we know only muslims are allowed in mecca. Those who are acquainted with mecca can confirm the back ground.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by kevoh(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
First pic, looks like the paper was snapped while placed infront of a large poster-ish picture of Mecca, the second one is quite obvious that the eff you cee kay writings were falsely manipulated and inserted. Nice and funny trick though! grin

winner01:
Nairaland atheists wont comment here.
Nairaland atheist was first to comment on this thread with an unbiased mind as usual. Get a grip of your obsession with atheists, Sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by johnydon22(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
kevoh:
First pic, looks like the paper was snapped while placed infront of a large poster-ish picture of Mecca, the second one is quite obvious that the eff you cee kay writings were falsely manipulated and inserted. Nice and funny trick though! grin

Nairaland atheist was first to comment on this thread with an unbiased mind as usual. Get a grip of your obsession with atheists, Sir!
[b]Lol... Bullseyes!!!

... You see intolerance in Islam is one of the worst type of intolerance any religion has ever mustered in this new age.

Without the murder of apostates in Islam there won't be the same amount of Musims there are today in the world because many people find that piece of crap implausible but still won't leave it, at least openly because they know the fate that awaits them afterwards.

Ex muslims who are now atheists are too much and i chat with many of them on twitter, One was even complaining how he live in fear in Saudi because his life is in danger, i advised him to apply for a visa and relocate to another country

Islamic barbarism in this 21st is blatantly below the actions expected of a modern man. . Subjecting ones brain to the ludicrous ideologies of a long dead illitrate arab man, it is demeaning for 21st century beings because it turns them to literal simpletons buying the ideologies that is from the 5th century which the world has moved way above..

[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by engrtee(f): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2015
C photo shop
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Annunaki:
Islam is in rapid decline even though most muslims are in denial. A large number of muslims are now atheist or have converted to christianity, however due to the evil apotasy laws a large number of them still pretend to be muslim if they are living in islam dominated areas.

The first pic below was taken in mecca and as we know only muslims are allowed in mecca. Those who are acquainted with mecca can confirm the back ground.

I became an atheist when I argued with a Muslim in the university!

Some of these "Muslims" are just practising the religion to tap into the large number of gullible adherents of Islam. This is a fact groups like Boko Haram know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by menesheh(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:

Why won't atheists comment?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

Because according to him atheism means hating yahweh...hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

ehn ehn, i don invite them. i can almost swear that none if you would be here if i didnt propose it. Im aiding your hate balancing. Balance your hate, show us you care about other gods. grin

I know it aint gonna happen. Every spirit knows who the true God is. Man cant remain void, Spirit occupies men.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by tartar9(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
two pictures now means Islam is in fast decline *smh*
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by menesheh(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
ehn ehn, i don invite them. i can almost swear that none if you would be here if i didnt propose it. Im aiding your hate balancing. Balance your hate, show us you care about other gods. grin

I know it aint gonna happen. Every spirit knows who the true God is. Man cant remain void, Spirit occupies men.

Bro, do you know your problem with me, you are always ranting hate hate hate, what's your problem. Why are you creating hate and enmity between us atheists and yourself. We are attacking the mythical religious ideologies not you. We all are human, occupying space here. We are friends. We don't kill, we don't commit immoral acts. What's the beaf here. We don't hate anything- god, you, theists etc.

We don't hate. We are happy. We enjoy arguing with you. Must you turn it to hate. I ve never see any person on the atheist side ranting hate hate hate.
Do you think we will not be happy if god really exist and to have such a responsive deity that cares for our problems. We will be pretty happy if god and the utopia sort of Bible promises are real.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by Annunaki(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
kevoh:

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by onetrack(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm not surprised to see atheists in Mecca. A lot of them have to accompany their parents. I have seen several photos taken by atheists in Mecca. The top photo is legitimate, the second is not. I'm starting to see a lot of Arab and Pakistani atheists on the internet.

winner01:

Feel free to look at my post history. Most of my posts attack the idea of religion in general. But I have posts specifically criticizing Christianity and Islam.
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by kevoh(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Annunaki:

This one is undeniably real now,, still doesn't change the fact about the first two.

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

Bro, do you know your problem with me, you are always ranting hate hate hate, what's your problem. Why are you creating hate and enmity between us atheists and yourself. We are attacking the mythical religious ideologies not you. We all are human, occupying space here. We are friends. We don't kill, we don't commit immoral acts. What's the beaf here. We don't hate anything- god, you, theists etc.

We don't hate. We are happy. We enjoy arguing with you. Must you turn it to hate. I ve never see any person on the atheist side ranting hate hate hate.
Do you think we will not be happy if god really exist and to have such a responsive deity that cares for our problems. We will be pretty happy if god and the utopia sort promises in the bible are real.

Point of correction Mr menesheh, Ive never used the term Human-hate on you, ive always used the term God-hate.
Of course we might be friends, the fact that you concern yourself so much with "mythical ideologies" is what beats me. You have answered my curiousity @bolded. its good to be honest, but you have spoken for yourself.
Ive never for once thought that all of you have plain minds, some are here in accord with the devil. Take it or leave it.
A few like you are innocently curious, Majority know the truth and are working day and night to cast doubt into the minds of believers...
Sorry bro, carry on with enjoying your arguments. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by menesheh(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
some are here in accord with the devil. Take it or leave it.

I need evidence to this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

I need evidence to this?
Better you seek physical evidence for why man has to be first, before anything i say makes can sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:

You must be a very depressed person. Confusing criticism with hate is a trait portrayed by depressed people.

All gods are the same, a figment of different imaginations. All religions are the same, a means of subjecting the gullible to foreign/selfish beliefs with the aim of spreading the propagators reign over gullible minds. Christians threaten other people with their "hell fire" while muslims threaten themselves with death. It's all about fear and ignorance.

That's all it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Better you seek physical evidence for why man has to be first, before anything i say makes can sense to you.

You really do seem adepth at giving vague answers to direct questions. It must be a "spiritual" gift

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

You must be a very depressed person. Confusing criticism with hate is a trait portrayed by depressed people.

All gods are the same, a figment of different imaginations. All religions are the same, a means of subjecting the gullible to foreign/selfish beliefs with the aim of spreading the propagators reign over gullible minds. Christians threaten other people with their "hell fire" while muslims threaten themselves with death. It's all about fear and ignorance.

That's all it is
Lol,
If they are the same, go spend more time in islam section. grin

Spirits know the truth, Spirits occupy men
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

You really do seem adepth at giving vague answers to direct questions. It must be a "spiritual" gift
Give a direct answer to why you Should exist.
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Lol,
If they are the same, go spend more time in islam section. grin

Spirits know the truth, Spirits occupy men

Well, unfortunately you need to sign an agreement to post on that forum and I don't have time.

Asides from occupying men and choosing sides what else does the "spirit" do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Give a direct answer to why you Should exist.

I exist to make the world a better place, to live and to learn and do the best I can. What's your reason for existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

Well, unfortunately you need to sign an agreement to post on that forum and I don't have time.

Asides from occupying men and choosing sides what else does the "spirit" do?
Agreement or no agreement, the belief is "bullshit" rytundecided, dont worry, go there, if you are really in control of yourself...You'll be fine. grin
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Agreement or no agreement, the belief is "bullshit" rytundecided, dont worry, go there, if you are really in control of yourself...You'll be fine. grin

You didn't answer my question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

I exist to make the world a better place, to live and to learn and do the best I can. What's your reason for existence?
Naah, thats very myopic. Lets go to the origin, you can do better. Why does man have to exist?.
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

You didn't answer my question
Ask me serious questions
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by hahn(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Naah, thats very myopic. Lets go to the origin, you can do better. Why do man have to exist?.

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by menesheh(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:

Not meant be abusive but chatting with you sometimes seems so belittling to me.

What's the need offering a concept that only you understands but can be very had for others to understand too in a public forum like this one

What's the meaning of this statement, somebody should help me interpret this statement -
Better you seek physical evidence for why man has to be first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by Annunaki(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
No "muslim" as been bold enough to show face on this thread grin the fear of apotasy is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

You booked space to go source for information online, okay, bring it on.
Re: Muslim Atheist (picture) by winner01(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

Not meant be abusive but chatting with you sometimes seems so belittling to me.

What's the need offering a concept that only you understands but can be very had for others to understand too in a public forum like this one

What's the meaning of this statement, somebody should help me interpret this statement -
If chatting with me is beyond your knowledge, Then dont chat, its that simple. grin

Please speak for yourself man, @ bolded, many understand but its hard for a few minority to grasp.

Dont call people, call your brothers,...i reiterate. "Provide a logical and physical evidence for why man has to be"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. / Does The Bible Preach Racism? / 5 Facts You Should Ignore Before You Accuse Catholic Of Worshipping Mary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.