Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome (2192 Views)

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nairalanddiary: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Though he may not admit it, your husband wants your approval. Your opinion matters more to him than anyone else's. He wants to know if he makes you proud. He wants to know you are happy. He wants to know that you support him. And believe it or not, it is also very important for a man to know that his wife finds him attractive. It boosts his confidence and increases his overall happiness.

Here are some things you can say and do to help your husband feel like the dashingly handsome man he is:

What you should say

I love it when you do cut hair like that.

How did I score such a handsome husband?

That outfit looks amazing on you.

Your eyes melt me.

I like that cologne you bought it drives me crazy.

You are so hot.

I love how you look in a suit and tie.

You're looking sexy today!

I can never get enough of your smile.

I'm so glad I married you.

THANK YOU

What you should do

Grab his hand whenever you get the opportunity.

Write a letter expressing how proud you are of him and how important he is to you.

Say hello and goodbye with a kiss and a hug.

Find any excuse to touch him throughout the day.

Initiate intimacy.

Praise your husband in public and in private.

Kiss him as much as possible.

In contrast, here are some words and actions that can be very hurtful to your husband and make him feel anything but attractive:

What you should not say

I think you should lose some weight.

Have you taken a bath today? You smell.

I hope you are not planning on wearing that. It looks awful.

Why can't you be more like (insert name of other man)?

Don't touch me! You are sweaty and gross!

You are starting to look old.

Wow. That guy is so attractive.

I wish you had a better taste in clothes.

KEEP YOUR MAN HAPPY OR ELSE..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lool I love d "or else" part cheesy
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by peeparty(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
yes handsomely handsome get all the compliment...
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Savigne(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Annnd yet another list... Op what if the man isnt most of these things?
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by SUGARBEE(f): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very true... Our words are what determines the bond between the partners

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nairalanddiary: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Savigne:
Are you going to marry a man you can't do the above things for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nairalanddiary: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Savigne:
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by donholy28(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op what if all these should be a lie...so u want d women to lie?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Savigne(f): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nairalanddiary:

I wont but I've seen alot of ladies compromise on most of the qualities that would have made these compliments easy to dole out.
So what do they do?
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nairalanddiary: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Savigne:

I wont but I've seen alot of ladies compromise on most of the qualities that would have made these compliments easy to dole out.
So what do they do?

Very true.. But as my grandma will say, as you lay your bed....If you marry for the wrong reasons, there's little or nothing you can do to repair that marriage. Just like my ex who got pregnant for a guy cos of money, after 2 kids the guy left, now she's alone with no idea of what to do.. and she's just 24..You see how some women just set themselves up for disaster and failure...
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Savigne(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nairalanddiary:

Very true.. But as my grandma will say, as you lay your bed....If you marry for the wrong reasons, there's little or nothing you can do to repair that marriage. Just like my ex who got pregnant for a guy cos of money, after 2 kids the guy left, now she's alone with no idea of what to do.. and she's just 24..You see how some women just set themselves up for disaster and failure...
Your grandma is right.
Sometimes these things happen but one learns to make the best of a bad situation.
Well,good job.
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Heeyhun(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
donholy28:
Op what if all these should be a lie...so u want d women to lie?
doesn't mean they should make him feel worse

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Chidoks(f): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Yeah, these praises work many miracles...
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by cutieeeee: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Its not so easy tho
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Savigne:
Annnd yet another list...
Op what if the man isnt most of these things?

You lie to make him happy like we do when yall ask us if you're fat or your newly made hair looks good. wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Savigne(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

You lie to make him happy like we do when yall ask us if you're fat or your newly made hair looks good. wink.
Hahahaha...Nice comparison
But thing is,one can only lie for so long.A smart guy will be able to tell cuz her actions will say otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Savigne:

Hahahaha...Nice comparison
But thing is,one can only lie for so long.A smart guy will be able to tell cuz her actions will say otherwise.

Nah, it doesn't matter if it's a lie or not. What matters is if your partner knows you like them the way they are. wink
Re: How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome by Savigne(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah, it doesn't matter if it's a lie or not. What matters is if your partner knows you like them the way they are. wink
Oh really?
So after telling him all these and your actions speaks otherwise the partner will still bliv you like him the way he is?

(1) (Reply)

Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married / .. / I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.