Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mtn Don Start Again. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Don Start Again. (1631 Views)

MTN Don Come Again O! / Cagabi One $39.99 Promotion Will Start Again In Aliexpress / MTN Don Bouce Back O! Be Warned **PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Don Start Again. by hisoccer(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
After a previous message from mtn that I should go and confirm my Sim registration with a recent passport and valid I'd card, I can no longer make and receive calls with my mtn number,I don't know if anyone has experienced anything like this before.
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by abat4real37(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
You won't receive calls or able to make a call until you register again
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by hisoccer(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by Hoii(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
I got same msg & i went for the registration 2wks ago. With the crowd i met at their office, i know what i passed through.
To my surprise, they blocked my sim this morning.
I'm going to raise hell at their office on monday, i'll create a scene.
I go show them pepper
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by go4value(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
same with me o...d nonsense people blocked me too na dem go hear am...too bad for those who rely on them..
GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Been getting several pop up or flash messages from them that i had to call them to block it if they want to but the agent's soft voice who spoke to me to go update my sim registration weakened me. I went to their office to register again sha and so far so good the messages has stopped
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by yunglary(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Check out my blog @ www.naijtweaks..com for free Browsing cheats and others
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by Obadiah77(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2015
m
abat4real37:
You won't receive calls or able to make a call until you register again

Hello abeebat,

please reply my pm, I am dying to hear your voice. I'm very sorfy for wat I did the other day, u shud know that I was just trolling u. I'm so sorry. cry

I love u.
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by hisoccer(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello abeebat,
please reply my pm, I am dying to hear your
voice. I'm very sorfy for wat I did the other day, u
shud know that I was just trolling u. I'm so sorry.
I love u.

See love, abeg reply his message na abi u want make dey guy kneel down dey beg first?
Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by gbenga4my(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Been getting several pop up or flash messages from them that i had to call them to block it if they want to but the agent's soft voice who spoke to me to go update my sim registration weakened me. I went to their office to register again sha and so far so good the messages has stopped
Very Good Bad Guy

1 Like

Re: Mtn Don Start Again. by donbenedict(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5 Meet The Competition The Desire 820 / Samsung S6 Edge/plus Support/reviews... Contribution Needed / Scam Alert! (very Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.