Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas (1025 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Mykel4God(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Flexing around with her parent,blogger Linda Ikeji was spotted in Las vegas having some nice time.

Check out what she said:
Brought my parents to Las Vegas. From here we are heading to Los Angeles and then I'm back to Nigeria while they spend the rest of their holiday in Texas...:-). So sorry, I've been MIA for almost 24 hrs. Long flight. Will get to blogging now!
Laura is also here to disturb the peace...lol
http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/09/in-las-vegas-with-chief-and-lolo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Palmwinetapper: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Her toes look HUGE!!!!
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by valdetino(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na waooooo
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by frodobee: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
See bro Shehun's lost lover. Hmmm. Who knows weda na fear of her maintenance dhe pursue bros.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
i wanted to comment but no need
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Mykel4God(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
More

Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Mykel4God(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Money dey for blogging o shocked
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by nochildsplay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
There's more to the blogging job
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by damiloladuke: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Blogger Linda Ikeji With Parent In Las Vegas by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Her parents must be very proud of her

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In New Make-up Photos. / Actress Iniedo's Instagram Account Has Been Hacked / Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.