Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online (5314 Views)

Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion / Shameful!! Girl F*u*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by mokgist: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry i can't share this dirty pics here

SEE PHOTOS HERE--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/igbo-girl-chioma-f1cking-her-self-with-candle-shares-photo-online/

1 Share

Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by jaybanfa(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Useless blogger.. Thunder wey wan fire u dey bench press 150kg

12 Likes

Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by mokgist: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybanfa:
Useless blogger.. Thunder wey wan fire u dey bench press 150kg
Jaybanfa we don't tolerate insult here
and is not a must for you to read our post...We don't publish fake stories here, rather we confirm it very well before we publish.So mind your words here!!!
Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by potolistic(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2015
If ah click that link na me know
Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by ThisMeansWAR: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
mokgist:
Jaybanfa we don't tolerate insult here
and is not a must for you to read our post...We don't publish fake stories here, rather we confirm it very well before we publish.So mind your words here!!!
werey
Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by MrCork: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
mokgist:
Sorry i can't share this dirty pics here

SEE PHOTOS HERE--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/igbo-girl-chioma-f1cking-her-self-with-candle-shares-photo-online/

....an was wrong wit woman fcukin her sef wit candle? ....does she nid yor pamiaaion or issit any of yo business? ....GO AN SIT DOWN SOME WERE JOR!! ..GOAT!(no ofeense) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online by bastien: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
la click la craze

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Married At 18 Years - Kanu Nwankwo's Wife / I Just Came Back From China And My Bf Need A Sexy Kiss And Hugged / Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.