Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei (2321 Views)

Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus / Pls Gurus In The House, Pls Help Me My HTC Wnt To Kill Me Oo! / Help With My SGS I9100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Please guys, how can I change my Samsung galaxy s2 imei without the use of pc.....??
Re: Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei by Generalgurus(m): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2015
HOW TO TWEAK IMEI OF NON - MTK DEVICE ......EG LIKE SAMSUNG,LG,HTC,ITEL ETC.....

The common use of mobile uncle to change android IMEI has failed in this respect. So we came up with another solution…You should know how to root your phone, if you didn’t comment your phone make and model and we will reply you with the best working method to get it rooted.Now let’s continue; if you are ready and want to tweak the IMEI of your NON_MTK device like Itel It1502 maybe to that of a blackberry IMEI or any other IMEI, then follow the steps below
;= => Head to Google PlayStore, download and install Shortcut Master App

= => Open the app and tap on the screen to bring out the pull down menu
= => From the menu, select Secret Code Explorer

= => Engineering Mode, or look for numbers and under it, check for anything that contains “engineer” User2rootReceiver and another menu will pop out. If it pop-out launch type, simply select Launch0

.= => From the menu that comes up, scroll to left side and select Setimei to bring upyet another menu where you will see and select launch to display the 2 default IMEI of your device

.= => If you can’t find the above and you could see Telephony, just scroll down and look out for SET-IMEI

.= => Then select any of the 2 default IMEI that you will like to change to your personal IMEI, delete it and input your IMEI (Blackberry or other IMEI)

= => Finally tap on Set IMEI and Reboot and your phone will reboot with your tweaked IMEI installed.Hope this solve your problem, we are here incase of any issue.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks so much sir, I'm really greatful..... I wish I can find a way to appreciate you for this. .....
God bless. ..
Re: Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls sir...

I'm done with the 1st step by downloading the app but i couldn't locate or see anything like "engineer" or "user2rootreciever" as you mentioned above....

pls..... is there any solution for that
Re: Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei by cyprainhills: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2015
baba av been looking for something like DX..God bless your hustle it really worked for me

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Phone Solution / Tecno C8 / Coolpad Note 5 Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.