Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? (1520 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by Bonita101n2: 1:58am On Sep 05, 2015
For those that are about to and are married, how did you finally choose "The One" out of the many, many suitors if you did have. Even if I'm dating and getting close to someone, more of them keep coming, distracting and not all seem bad.

Aside prayers or is it only prayers, how did you come about choosing one good suitor out of the other good ones?
Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by igwedaboss(m): 2:10am On Sep 05, 2015
People's story are quite different from every other person. They can only highlight important factors like attitude (which to me goes a long way), character, her cooking skills (very key for me), God fearing and host of other stuff.
But what me will say is, search yourself, what do u want for urself. What are your plans or goals, she coming on board, is it to help u build or just manage the home? Are u a very quite person, so u need someone to spice the environment up or u just want quietness all thru. Ppl are different, so u will see different opinions. Just search yourself and understand what's best for you and your future. Be weary of deceit and pretense.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by Feranchek(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm still dey sample dem. When I'm done, I'll tell you how I chose THE ONE grin
Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by Oahray: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
I think the ladies who say "all men are the same" just close their eyes and pick anyone.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by ellabooz(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
I can see thru your confusion,you really need advice.

Now listen to me young doll. In marriage, alot of things are far more important than money,though money is very important.
From your previous post you,it was revealed that your heart is with not so rich guy.
Please marriage is all about happiness. Seeing and staying with something you cherished should be your priority.

Money comes and goes.
He might not be rich as you desired today but never forget that tomorrow might be his day.
Your duty now should be to help and support grow into a rich man you so desired and you be forever be cherished and honoured by him.

Never put money into consideration when choosing a life partner. So tell me,if the money goes missing what will you do? Run away?

I have to advice you because I understand how confused you are.
Think twice.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
And I hope you know not all who are married or about to,settled with the right person. Many made mistakes which they are regretting. From the advise people gave you on your front page topic and what my mum will always tell me, Pray! Just the way you are searching for 'him'..he is also searching for 'you'......

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by ayusco85(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Throw a coin. Heads or tail. U just might be lucky to pick the right one. But ur brain can't help u choose, because u will becloud ur judgement with unnecessary criteria
Re: How Did You Choose The "One" Out Of The Many, Many Other Good Suitors??? by Mekyno(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
For those that are about to and are married, how did you finally choose "The One" out of the many, many suitors if you did have. Even if I'm dating and getting close to someone, more of them keep coming, distracting and not all seem bad.

Aside prayers or is it only prayers, how did you come about choosing one good suitor out of the other good ones?
babe, keep money aspect aside, tnk God u and ur family are well to do.
First, d most important, list ur most cherished qualities in lyf/dat u admire most in a man.....as in, dat u can't do without. Then, compare it wit d men OR list d men's qualiteis individually n compare urs wit dat of d men one by one. Choose d 1 dat appear most.
Marry d guy ur most attracted to, its ur choice n u will leave wit him. Dnt ever mind ur relatives or what people will talk. Gudluk

(1) (Reply)

Have Our Mothers Failed In Raising Their Sons? / Girls That Do This, What Do They Gain From It? (pics) / Nairalander Get A New Baby Girl.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.