Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Be A Billionaire In 1month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be A Billionaire In 1month (944 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Billionaire In 1month by odimbannamdi(m): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2015
A model report from a man who is yet to be a Billionaire.

Nigeria, the most populous black nation, is home to 182million people.

Dividing this number by 4 will give us 45.5million people (we want to be conservative in our calculations)

Look for a means to get 1naira each from these 45.5million people everyday. That means you would make 45,500,000naira every blessed day without making anyone feel the pinch

Now multiply this sum by 30days in a month and you would get 1,365,000,000naira.

Voila! a staggering 1billion, 365million naira in 1month!

Making money is soo easy. All it takes is an idea. That's why i keep saying that "the mountain between you and your millions is just an IDEA"

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Billionaire In 1month by autotrader014(m): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2015
odimbannamdi:
A model report from a man who is yet to be a Billionaire.

Nigeria, the most populous black nation, is home to 182million people.

Dividing this number by 4 will give us 45.5million people (we want to be conservative in our calculations)

Look for a means to get 1naira each from these 45.5million people everyday. That means you would make 45,500,000naira every blessed day without making anyone feel the pinch

Now multiply this sum by 30days in a month and you would get 1,365,000,000naira.

Voila! a staggering 1billion, 365million naira in 1month!

Making money is soo easy. All it takes is an idea. That's why i keep saying that "the mountain between you and your millions is just an IDEA"
Nice write up bro.. after reading this, I just imagined how much this telecommunications companies make in a day, this companies will be richer than Nigeria I swear..

Now the question is, wat services will u offer that people will be willing to pay for on daily basis? That is were the big deal is..

The greatest asset we as Nigerians have is number.. that is why we have the largest purchasing power in Africa and rest of the world.
All we need is great ideas, there is money in the system, it's not circulating like it's supposed to..we have to take it by force (intellectual militancy).
The greatest problem in Nigeria is not the government, but inefficient and ineffective private sector..

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Billionaire In 1month by Obaf16(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
True talk. God help me.

(1) (Reply)

. / Direct Airtime Top Up / "We Don't Give Loans To Disabled People" - LAPO Microfinance Bank | Ayo Awobona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.