Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

EPISODE 10: BEHIND Shades....the End - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / EPISODE 10: BEHIND Shades....the End (419 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 10 / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPISODE 10: BEHIND Shades....the End by Joyakosa(f): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES: Note this, if George dies before you sacrifice him, you will never have a solution to your problem, and you will die when your husband decides to call you to him. So go home and reshuffle these choices you have.” He said and disappeared into his chambers.

EPISODE 10

Do I have to let it go so soon, how do I sacrifice George? No, God forbid. Becky said to herself. She picked up her car keys lying on the cushion close to her and drove off to the church. She met a pastor who greeted her and asked her what she wanted.

“I am in deep mess Pastor, I need deliverance and then I need to save someone from dying before his time” she said and knelt down. She narrated all her encounters with the pastor and also told him about the spiritual husband.

“My dear, your case is often seen nowadays, it is not new and shouldn’t be hard for God to do for you. All I need you to do is to gather faith, faith that can bring you out of this. You should look up to God at all times, I don’t know why people always see God as a last option. I need you to bring your mother here. There is an assignment both of you would do to make this evil curse leave you. She also needs to be delivered” the pastor told her.

Becky left to her family house. She was still angry at her mother for selling her out so cheaply for power. She told her mother who almost refused to follow her to the church for prayers. She didn’t want to denounce her powers so easily. But that was the only way to free her daughter, Becky from this mess.

continue reading here: http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/09/episode-10-behind-shadesthe-end.html

(1) (Reply)

The Hero / Fire / My Second Poem Titled, Ecclesiastes 9 Verse 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.