Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Poem : Thoughts Within And Without - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem : Thoughts Within And Without (411 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem : Thoughts Within And Without by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lord help my frailty In moment of deep acuity And wanton acidity Help me keep my serenity Increase my ability
The world seek a sign Don't leave me behind You always have my hand You are the King of the land Everyone bring their demands!
In my happiness let me not forget In my sadness let me not regret In your love. Let me never debate Your intentions remain the best
When the nations turn to hate Lord never be late Answer in haste Survey these pest Hold them with your paste! Let them see and not taste
This I pray to all my readers May you bless our leaders Even the lanky liar and his looters Who claim Sainthood over arbiters Bless my friends Never punish my enemies Keep them strong To see reasons they shouldn't Have been my enemies In the first place
Www.thunderboltpearlz..com
Re: Poem : Thoughts Within And Without by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
seriously this platform is messing with my write up

(1) (Reply)

Literary Opportunities: You Can Still Win Big In 2015 / Webstar's Secrets About Success / In Sane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.