Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack (5063 Views)

Fellow Freethinkers, How Do You Handle Being Called A Devil? / Spiritual Implication Of Cobweb On The Face / How Will You Handle This Situation Of You Were In This Guy's Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by femostic6: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
And don't know if anyone is encountering this problem...
Every morning I step out of my door I used to attack with cobweb .. Even thou I used clean my house very well.. Apart from that when am off to play,work,e.t.c. Especially in the evening like 7:30pm till dawn ,, I use to face cobweb attack.. Is anyone facing this problem, or you had pass through it.. Please who can tell me the solution..
Is this spiritual or coincidence..
CC: moderator
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by Nurry: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by Gboliwe: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
femostic6:
And don't know if anyone is encountering this problem...
Every morning I step out of my door I used to attack with cubweb .. Even thou I used clean my house very well.. Apart from that when am off to play,work,e.t.c. Especially in the evening like 7:30pm till dawn ,, I use to face cubweb attack.. Is anyone facing this problem, or you had pass through it.. Please who can tell me the solution..
Is this spiritual or coefficient ..
CC: moderator
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which one is coefficient again? Chai! Nigerian youths cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by ademega(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
if you are staying in city, then you need spiritual cleansing.
but if NA rural area, it's a normal thing. the tend to thrive in those areas
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by kevoh(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes, it is coefficient. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by just4now(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are under spiritual attack. Please seek help or ignore it and deal with it later.
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by MARKone(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op, I used to experience such, but later on realised some of this things are mere coincidence. Please remember that cobwebs are light and can be carried by air. Your location equally matters, if you leave in an area that is very conducive for household spiders, then you are bound to get the so called 'cobwebs attack'.
Re: How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack by TrajansKong: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is no laughing matter!! Beware. The supernatural realm will not be mocked! Evil spirits will attack us from cupwebs. Also from wine and beer, being unclad, forest groves, mountains, sunlight, dogs, water and from every book that is not the Bible.

Send money NOW to Obeyme Agokillyu 127 Olu Obasanjo Road GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. 21 13 1901

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday, I Ate The Forbiden Fruit / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? / What Are Muslim Women Promised In Paradise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.