Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House (36633 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Omg! Woman Beats Husband In The Middle Of The Street.his Reaction Will Touch You / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by wunmi590(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Mznaett: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
g
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
HerexG:
There is no difference between an animal and a man who will make a woman a mother without sharing the child's responsibility .

some just want the kids without d man's consent oh.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by chonchoro(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
what she need is just help government should come to her aid, unfutunatlly people will know all about their anability to feed well and still went ahead to get pregnant. well God help her
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
demolinka:
I know say one wailer go soon talk say Na Ambode give am belle. I dey wait una
Symptom of high fever,na crase dey follow you so.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by HerexG(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded,,They Both agreed except in case of r***...He did it the first time abandoned them - The man is a lower animal
BUT
A woman that goes back to that same man and have the 2nd,3rd child for him IS Worse Than an animal...

That makes the both of them lower animals, why giving birth to a child you can't support, even the hen in my backyard hustles and support her chicks all by herself
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Donpizzle(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2015
simply put; frustration. She needs help asap. I feel for her.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by kandiikane(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
A mothers love for her child.

Even with her condition, the child was securely fastened on her back. It might have been a mental condition, it might have been frustrations with what is happening in her life, it might have just being hunger, it might have been a lack of job, it might have been her being homeless, it might have been anything.

B[s]ut, one thing a mother should never have to go through, is to completely be treated harshly by life and be neglected by the society she finds herself in. Women by nature are vulnerable, and mothers with nursing kid(s) are even more vulnerable. Women in developed world, are treated with so much care and respect, and that is why you can never see a scenario like this play out there.

Our Government should as a matter of urgency, set up agencies that should be able to cater to vulnerable women like the one in this picture, it is not just a matter of the Governmental obligation to her Citizenry, but it is also the right thing to do.
[/s]
Nobody in life deserves to get to this level.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! When women are there with babies on their backs hustling on the streets, markets or farms just to provide for their families, you are here trying to insult them by calling them vulnerable. What exactly is vulnerable about them? Is it because they are poor? How rude! You need to hold women to a higher standard than you do now.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by HerexG(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
kosplateau:

some just want the kids without d man's consent oh.

Man wey release his akamu inside woman kitten no go know say na pikin him dey invite
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by montees(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Tears gosh
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by juman(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Those "leaders" have used the country resources to build their own castles and big bank accounts.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by shizzy7(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
HerexG:

That makes the both of them lower animals, why giving birth to a child you can't support, even the hen in my backyard hustles and support her chicks all by herself
I have seen cases like this of people I know.. Imagine a woman ALWAYs telling a 1year old child to endure 'cos she doesn't have money to feed him,,and she's pregnant with the 3rd child,, the first one looks malnutritioned...Every time I ask her where is your husband?? she's always saying he has traveled....

So many of them giving birth any how,, and having Nothing or even trying to work to cater for the child BUT will sit on every pedestrian bridges and tell the innocent children to start waving their hands to passersby all through the day.....

1 Like

Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by shizzy7(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2015
kandiikane:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! When women are there with babies on their backs hustling on the streets, markets or farms just to provide for their families, you are here trying to insult them by calling them vulnerable. What exactly is vulnerable about them? Is it because they are poor? How rude! You need to hold women to a higher standard than you do now.
Thank you oooo,, when the woman was opening her legs she never thought of the welfare of the child she's bringing to the world and there are contraceptives & condoms everywhere...
I bet if anyone adopts that child, she will give birth to another in 2yrs time and still sit in the middle of the road...
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm sure Ambode is the father of her baby,she broughted the baby to the father
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by HerexG(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
I have seen cases like this of people I know.. Imagine a woman ALWAYs telling a 1year old child to endure 'cos she doesn't have money to feed him,,and she's pregnant with the 3rd child,, the first one looks malnutritioned...Every time I ask her where is your husband?? she's always saying he has traveled....

So many of them giving birth any how,, and having Nothing or even trying to work to cater for the child BUT will sit on every pedestrian bridges and tell the innocent children to start waving their hands to passersby all through the day.....

Make Baba create law wey go dey block some women toto, they re abusing the privilege
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by shizzy7(f): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
HerexG:

Make Baba create law wey go dey block some women toto, they re abusing the privilege
Lol,,I am scared of what our population will be in the next census....
I don't even know what can be done to caution them
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by mediachirps(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Your president promised to feed her kids, but no avail. She has come to take it by force.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by HerexG(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol,,I am scared of what our population will be in the next census....
I don't even know what can be done to caution them

Since most of them who engages in this practice re mostly illiterates, we would ve to form a campaign that would enlighten them and create a better option for them
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by WINDSOW(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Let's not be fast to judge.No sane fellow will sit in the middle of a road.
She could be a widow
She could be insane
She could be frustrated
She might av no 1 to call her own
She might be a destitute
She could have been someone mum,sister,aunty,cousin n what have u.
Let not apportion blame on anyone.Her condition is no one's fault bt it's our fault if we dnt drop a penny in her bowl[Help].

She needs HELP,LOVE.

Wouldn't you n I show some help?

Signed
Concerned Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by zeeek(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
D only thing dat givs a poor man joy is to b gyrating ontop of d woman he calls wife even wen he has not paid penny,even 2 buy Doncom na wahala
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Kimoni: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
But why is she sitting right there at the center of the road?? That suicide naa
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Truflame: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is exactly what happens when few are getting richer and the majority are poor.

When politicians mercilessly loot the treasury, the majority swim in penury.
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by janefrancisca(f): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
HerexG:

so you are advocating abortion?
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by HerexG(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
janefrancisca:
so you are advocating abortion?

Madam why u dey put words for my mouth na
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Vince77(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
chocolateme:
So many different things are going on with so many different people.
God take care of her and the baby
u r very correct. Sometimes i wish i cld see wats goin on in everyone's life. Just to help.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by chichriso: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
ABODE SHOULD CALL THAT POOR WOMAN AND ASK HER WHAT HER PROBLEM IS

CHIchriso said::: CLICK my SIGNATURES
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Iamthoney(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
zeeek:
D only thing dat givs a poor man joy is to b gyrating ontop of d woman he calls wife even wen he has not paid penny,even 2 buy Doncom na wahala
The only thing? you better type what you know
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by shegzyblaq(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded,,They Both agreed except in case of r***...He did it the first time abandoned them - The man is a lower animal
BUT
A woman that goes back to that same man and have the 2nd,3rd child for him IS Worse Than an animal...

Do u believe he might be using juju
Do u
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Iamthoney(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Vince77:
u r very correct. Sometimes i wish i cld see wats goin on in everyone's life. Just to help.
You can start with me sire...am out of cash
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]She is actually a personification of the neglect of many needy people in Lagos State that the government has failed to help even though they were tax payers when they were well and able residents and workers in Lagos.
Former Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola would have attended to her without delay.
New governor of Lagos State needs to wake up![/size]
Re: Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House by madjune(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? / 7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.