Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? (1048 Views)

Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? by eprofessor(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
If you have the opportunity to check my Gmail + my Facebook inbox folders, you’ll naturally agree with me that over 70% of people (especially Nigerians) are very desperate to get MONEY for FREE – I mean, without clicking a mouse at all…

But, here’s a sad fact: most people ignore legitimate ways to make REAL money online. They’ve seen far too many e-mails from phony “ambassadors” that want to pass on millions of dollars from their estate or some equally ridiculous bologna.

Now let’s be honest…there are TONS of cons and scams out there…

But the good news is that buried in all of that garbage, there ARE surefire ways to make money online. Even better than that, there are even ways to make FREE money online. That’s right…money for no work whatsoever!

If the CEOs of the world’s largest retailers want to pay you for your opinion, who are you to argue with them? Get the info you need to make REAL money online. Retailers are handing out the cash to people like you, and YOU might just be the next lucky person to get their FREE cash!

The trick comes down to being able to recognize the legitimate methods. For example, did you know that by simply taking part in surveys, you can make money? As a matter of fact, depending on the survey you participate in, people have reported earnings of up to $150 for a single survey. Others have benefited from gifts such as big screen TVs and gift cards!

Another great free money resource you can find online comes in the form of grants. With just a little basic internet research, you’ll find listings for every single sort of government grant that is currently available. Many people assume that they would never be awarded a grant, so they don’t bother. And that is EXACTLY why you should give it a try. These organizations are literally LOOKING to give this money away to the right person.

One more great way to get free money online is to keep an eye out for sites that give away free products on a daily basis. If you can think of a product, chances are that it is being given away somewhere online. This usually occurs in the form of free samples or new products undergoing market testing and is a great way to score free stuff online.

So before you wreck your brains trying to think of that Next Big Idea in order to score some online cash, you might want to check out these products. There is NOTHING better or easier than free cash online and with these resources at your disposal, you’ll be amazed at the kind of money you can get for FREE ~ you can post your comments and questions below, and I will try my best to help you… or text FREEMONEYSECRET + your email to 08066273555

Re: Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
lol.. how much have you made from Surveys? (Dont just talk, post your bank statement cheesy grin ) undecided

Dude, even God said in Genesis, "For this you have done, you shall till the lands before you eat"

So sir, you must work before you earn! Those survey sites might pay but how much? Maybe $0.001 or $10 max. Do you know the millions who are trying out that survey? How many will they give it to? lol wake up.

Get a job or start a small business not looking for free money. Majority are scams! The time you use in researching for government grants or surveys, why not invest that time into something productive..

lol smh undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? by eprofessor(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
lol.. how much have you made from Surveys? (Dont just talk, post your bank statement cheesy grin ) undecided

Dude, even God said in Genesis, "For this you have done, you shall till the lands before you eat"

So sir, you must work before you earn! Those survey sites might pay but how much? Maybe $0.001 or $10 max. Do you know the millions who are trying out that survey? How many will they give it to? lol wake up.

Get a job or start a small business not looking for free money. Majority are scams! The time you use in researching for government grants or surveys, why not invest that time into something productive..

lol smh undecided

Hi dear,

I don’t want to bore you with endless stories, but if you have
any question, feel free to get in touch with me (08066273555).

I just want to show you for free…
How To Earn Over $50 Weekly for FREE.

In many aspects, our income on the Internet depends not only on our skills and diligence,
but also on which currency we get paid in and which currency we use to spend the earned money.

Thank me later…
Re: Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet? by bigboyobi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
You are preaching what you are not practicing! You go online searching for people's post and pictures to copy and paste. Better sit up and learn to write posts yourself, else people won't take you serious at all and you won't reap bountiful harvest online. I can certainly say that you are not making money online or if at all you are making money, it is peanuts and chewing gum money.

Lest I forget, change that photo of yours on your profile. It's not looking nice at all. Better not to upload, than upload an awkward photo. This is just my two cents my dear. Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Business / Okrikah.com Nigeria’s First Online Consignment Store / As An Agent,how To Get Universal Virtual Games Decoder For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.