Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More (891 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More by iykemoney: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2009
Hello, due to the large volume of email I get on request for scholarship, I've decided to make things easy for you and for me. There is currently an on going application for scholarship at the University of Salford. to get the application form go to the Link below, follow the instructions to download form, then register your email address at the parent page " Enter your Email Address" column, for other coming scholarship opening to be send directly to your email address.
http://sites.google.com/site/scholarshipforinternationals/
There are more positions coming for you.
Re: Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More by Ben13: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2009
really interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Exams / Nasarawa And Abuja Uni / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.