Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny (1403 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny by Tvaddict: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cameroonian star Samuel Eto'o is a fan of good music and when I say good music I mean "Johnny". Johnny is a hit single by Nigerian Singer Yemi Alade.

The former Barcelona star would love Yemi Alade because of his kids who love a particular song by the pop star.

The Antalyaspor striker shared a video on his Instagram page of himself and his two kids, Siena and Lynn singing and dancing to Yemi Alade's hit single 'Johnny'.

Eto's kids were singing along to the French version of 'Johnny' by Yemi Alade.

The Nigerian singer remixed the 2013 hit single in French for the Francophone market.

Eto'o has four children: Maelle, Étienne, Siena and Lynn.

His wife of 8-years and longtime sweetheart Georgette is the mother of Siena and Lynn, who both live with her in Paris, France.

WATCH VIDEO OF ETO'O & HIS KIDS SINGING JOHNNY >>>>http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/09/samuel-etoo-and-kids-dances-to-yemi-alades-johnny

SOURCE: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/09/samuel-etoo-and-kids-dances-to-yemi-alades-johnny

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
My kid bro dances to davido's skelewu

Video loading grin
Re: Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny by bunmioguns(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
cool
Re: Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny by pyyxxaro: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
My kids and I are dancing to Ras kimono's song now #Ayaga yaga yaga yooo#

The next song we gonna dance to is # Akan chawa remix kiss#

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Paulista's Red Card Uncalled For!!!! / Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg / President Paul Biya & First Lady Chantal Biya Receive AWCON Runners Up, Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.