Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? (1748 Views)

Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi peeps, if you live in warri you would have heard about this guy, Mercy land, The guy already making wave, I heard he now owns a TV Station. With the miracle this guy is performing I think with time he will be the New Tb Joshua.

if You live in warri, What you view about this guy..
I ain't a miracle freak,, but I like this dude
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
sad
YESSO...

THAT CHURCH IS SOMETHING ELSE OH
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:
sad YESSO...
THAT CHURCH IS SOMETHING ELSE OH
have you seen his new site location ?, D place is very big. chai
Nigerians deceiving Nigerians since 130BC
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

have you seen his new site location ?, D place is very big. chai

Nigerians deceiving Nigerians since 130BC
As in.... They should continue... There will be peace when They are done.
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by onuwaje(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
The day I watched d guys deliverance session. E b like comedy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria ...
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by vooks: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
TB Joshua has been MIA since Mexico Crusade. There is a huge charlatan gap

Nice to know he is an offshot of MFM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/i-am-not-junior-tb-joshua-fufeyin-of-mercyland/
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Ganjafama(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
vooks:
TB Joshua has been MIA since Mexico Crusade. There is a huge charlatan gap

Nice to know he is an offshot of MFM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/i-am-not-junior-tb-joshua-fufeyin-of-mercyland/
It seems u are missing him seriously.
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by vooks: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ganjafama:
It seems u are missing him seriously.
Negro,
After opening your third,fourth right up to tenth eye you still can't read my IMEI
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
onuwaje:
The day I watched d guys deliverance session. E b like comedy

Lolz, u too don watch am ?... Lolz the guy the deliver with all e power.

Lolz, No demon feet escape from tat guy oo, planning to go there this Sunday, make I go see wenti d guy dey do
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by onuwaje(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, u too don watch am ?... Lolz the guy the deliver with all e power.

Lolz, No demon feet escape from tat guy oo, planning to go there this Sunday, make I go see wenti d guy dey do
Go come
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by Ganjafama(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
After opening your third,fourth right up to tenth eye you still can't read my IMEI
Ofcourse I can read your IMEI. But I am not permitted to say it 'cos there will be dire consequences: not for me but you. So, if you still want me to disclose ur IMEI, I will do so, but be prepared to pay the price.
Re: Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? by vooks: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ganjafama:
Ofcourse I can read your IMEI. But I am not permitted to say it 'cos there will be dire consequences: not for me but you. So, if you still want me to disclose ur IMEI, I will do so, but be prepared to pay the price.

Negro,
Read and paste the IMEI right here. Let the chips fall where they may cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Ngo, Church, Mosque, And Other Associations With CAC. / Why Were These Sacred Books Removed From The Bible? / Who is the Vilest among these Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.