Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (32868 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by stephenduru: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Prophet T.B. Joshua is currently in the Holy Land of Israel, where he met with various dignitaries including the Mayor of Nazareth, Ali Salam, and the Minister of Communications, MK Ayoob Kara.

"What a blessing meeting with you, Prophet T.B. Joshua. We can't wait to have you for a revival in Nazareth. We are ready." - Mayor of Nazareth, Ali Salam.

"This is my friend. Welcome, Prophet T.B. Joshua." - MK Ayoob Kara, Israel's Minister of Communications

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/prophet-tb-joshua-meets-major-of.html?m=1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by 6660M0666: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I knowa.
Who is the Mayor?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by jay2pee(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Ok. We have hear
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Mayor na local government chairman o. Many people go think otherwise

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Even Nazareth is a Muslim town in Israel that is native to the Arabs.

21 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one... Good for the man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
hope he's not planning to relocate....

Lagos and federal IGR will feel it...

but is he aware Africans have been issue 30days ultimatum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by urahara(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
more money to isreal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by uzohrome(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one, God will be with you TB

10 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
when the anointing of the lord follows you everwhere you go

10 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by partnerbiz4: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Josh my man that yr

4 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

juxtapose your point on this with vivid details

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Temitope

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Lomprico2: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
I tot they are deporting black africans. What is TB still doing there?

4 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Benwems(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

Ali and salam are traditional names not Muslim names oga. sense fall on you.

64 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by seguno2: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Will this resurrect all those killed by the criminal negligence of TB Joshua
Ayam not understanding. shocked
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
This Nazareth is a modern one,not the same Christ was born into

2 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Michael781: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
baba drop ur noba..ma ke we align
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Sweetcollins: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Reminds me of " Mayor of quintessence " back in those days @ unn
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Varsitystories(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus of Nazareth! Nazareth is now a civilized place!

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let those that know your value honour you... if I be TB Joshua i for don leave Nigeria since go stay for Isreal or another country wey know my worth... undecided

Long Live Prophet T. B Joshua... Never been to your church... But I know that you are a Huge Blessing

21 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by andyanders: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
henrydadon:
when the anointing of the lord follows you everwhere you go
A true prophet of God. May the blessing keep flowing upon him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by seguno2: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot they are deporting black africans. What is TB still doing there?

They are deporting blacks who cannot add value to their society.
Religiously enslaved Africans who bring money, like TB Joshua and others who like to add JP to their names, are still welcome with open hands. Hopefully they don’t go broke during their religious tourism aka pilgrimage.

5 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Papa is getting old oooo, I might be Atheist but TB Joshua is my favorite pastor figure ever. Humble to a fault. Intelligent, kind with a heart of gold.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by ayourbamie: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Common LGA chairman, so far he's not black, no problem

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by seguno2: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
urahara:
more money to isreal

You sabi wetin dey happen.
Sharp guy grin
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by tayo4ng(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
we don hear, next topic pls
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by computer0810(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

bcoz d mayor name is salam.......fool
u don't know u Muslim have been bearing other ppl's tribal name
may God give u and ur co sense

15 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
His beard is turning grey
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Amberon11: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
My nigga my nigga
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Riqueleme(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

What does that mean??
Naija with religion wahala
Ya religion leaders dey chop
And u dey claim Muslim or no voodoo
Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.