Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser (872 Views)

How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? / Code To Link Webpage Please!!! / Webpage To Pdf Conversion# Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by FincoApps(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys please I need a suggestion on how this can be done. I want my Phonegap application to load a webpage containg random ads in the background and as soon as its done loading, a child browser pops up showing the ads. I don't want the child browser to pop up when when the page has not completely loaded.

Thanks
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by spikesC(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Make the pop up a callback function to the loader
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by JackOfAllTrades: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think you can do this with the inAppBrowser plugin, but I don't know if it supports background activity
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by FincoApps(m): 4:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Does this mean the popup can accept parameters that is not a URL
spikesC:
Make the pop up a callback function to the loader
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by FincoApps(m): 4:53am On Sep 06, 2015
I will check about the inAppBrowser
JackOfAllTrades:
I think you can do this with the inAppBrowser plugin, but I don't know if it supports background activity
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by spikesC(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
FincoApps:
Does this mean the popup can accept parameters that is not a URL

Errrm, you code your own pop up and it can do what ever you want.
Java script allows binding functions as callbacks rather than running them Async
Re: How To Preload A Webpage Before Opening Child Browser by FincoApps(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
The thing is that I'm trying to display ads so I felt the best way to do this is by making it load as a webpage. But I've been forceed to use other methods
spikesC:

Errrm, you code your own pop up and it can do what ever you want.
Java script allows binding functions as callbacks rather than running them Async

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With This Php Code? / I Need Someone To Teach Me Python & Django **For a Fee** / Oracle Hackathon... Participants Meetup Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.